Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV Pizza Fans in the US Can Get 30% Off Papa John's Pies - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFinal Fantasy XIV Pizza Fans in the US Can Get 30% Off Papa John's Pies - MMORPG.com

From now through June 30th, US-based Final Fantasy XIV players can take advantage of a sweet 30% off deal with Papa John's Pizza for their favorite pies. Using the code "FFXIV30" when ordering online will see the code applied to fuel game sessions or to share with friends.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    So they're having a 30% sale for everyone who knows that code, and thanks to clever marketing trick they managed to get MMORPG.com make a news out of a pizza sale.
    rodingo

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    My phone company does that too sometimes

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    No idea if its famous. But if they do a similar 2nd pizza for free at dominos in the Netherlans at early acces. They can sell quite some pizzas, at speedrunners.

• foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    There is a connection between playing mmos, games in general, & pizza, not sure how, but it probably has something to do with quantum physics.
    Sovrath
  • jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Yes, but can you do "/pizza" in-game and order?  :)  I remember when Everquest 2 (I think) introduced that.
    Amathe

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    We have a papa Johns and Papa Murphys about the same distance away...Never even tried papa Johns.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

I remember being able to order pizza from within EQ2. Funny thing pizza and mmorpgs.

Us MMORPG players are too on the go to cook our own food, have you never had a raid pizza? :)
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    edited June 2019

Scot said:

I remember being able to order pizza from within EQ2. Funny thing pizza and mmorpgs.

Us MMORPG players are too on the go to cook our own food, have you never had a raid pizza? :)

Raid pizza, nope.

Poop sock... maaabe!

EDIT: STILL can't attach images to my already shitty posts.
    Lastlaughlol

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    edited June 2019
    Like the idea, but of all the places, their pizza is horrible.  I would rather pay full price and get a decent pizza that I can actually eat.

SBFordpsychosiz1ArgostbobbymcswansonHuntrezz
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Honestly 3 days ago i wanted to change up the Dominos trend and hit up Papa John's but glad i didn't since they seem to forget there are more countries than just the USA.If they have a promotion here,then great,i will hit them up,their pizza is ok.

I can relate to a totally different pizza in the USA,i used to travel through the USA a lot and loved their pizza.So it is quite likely i wouldn't know what is good or bad right now but here in Canada Papa John's is ok,i have definitely seen worse and often.The trend in Canada now is really thin crust pizza,not many ingredients on them,low on cheese and because they are so thin the crust is often burnt,so yeah it is really hit n miss,Papa john's ..Domino's is reliable,Little Caesar's is not.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    A match made in mediocrity heaven, lame pizza and a lame IP.
    ArgostLastlaughlolJeffSpicoli

• psychosiz1psychosiz1 Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Like the idea, but of all the places, their pizza is horrible.  I would rather pay full price and get a decent pizza that I can actually eat.

Sums it up perfectly.
    Huntrezz
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    edited June 2019
    It is possible to order from Huawei phone?
    Scot
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Its kind of funny that game companies always have promotions connected to junk food/fast food/sodas, yet say "remember to take care of your health." Then again, I guess you can always order bell peppers and pineapple on your grease bucket.
    rojoArcueid
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    It is the same sale as their Baseball discount....
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145

The sub and revenue numbers beg to differ buddy. But keep being salty.
    ScotArgost
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    FFXIV=Great game, Papa Johns=crappy pizza. Shit Chuck e cheese pizza is crap and is better than papa johns.
    Argost
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I actually do not get the hate for Papa Johns. As far as pizza chains go, I think it's one of the better ones. Better than Dominos and their bland cardboard or Pizza Hut and their ridiculously low amount of marinara sauce.

(Pizza Express is the best chain pizza though).
    bobbymcswansonHuntrezz
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    LOl , you could not give me a Lifetime of Papa John pizza , i would turn it down .. Terrible shit
    Huntrezz
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Pizza Hut deep dish meat lovers here. ;) Papa John's is way down my list of favs though. 
    AmatheHuntrezz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Devs must use pizza as their 'go to' food of choice.  I've played more than a few games that had lots of used pizza boxes spread throughout the game.

All this talk about pizza makes me want to order a barbecue chicken pizza, haven't had one in a very long time.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
     Pizza .. dont be fooled by imittations

Image result for pizza images
    Octagon7711Scotanemo
  • gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
    100% off and i still wouldnt eat that cardboard trash.
    RexKushmanJeffSpicoliTiller
  • RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639

The sub and revenue numbers beg to differ buddy. But keep being salty.
    I'm not your buddy and I never said that they weren't successful, but thanks for putting words in my mouth then disproving those made up words. FF is probably one of the most successful gaming IP's that there is. I still think it's lame and silly, I'll never understand the following that it has. Just like I think Papa Johns is lame pizza and don't understand why anyone would buy it.. hence a match made in heaven. 

You need to not get your feelings hurt by reading someone else's opinions. /shrug
    [Deleted User]