Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dave Brevik's It Lurks Below Game Leaves Steam Early Access - MMORPG.com News

13»

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    lahnmir said:
    Ever notice how the same 2 dudes keep showing up in the same type of threads to fight some sort of imaginary fight that noone is really that intense about except for them ? Like some sort of wwe MMORPG tag team  :D

If it weren't for disagreement in opinion, this thread would've died already.
    No it wouldn’t!!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    You got NO evidence!  NONE!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    lahnmir said:
    Ever notice how the same 2 dudes keep showing up in the same type of threads to fight some sort of imaginary fight that noone is really that intense about except for them ? Like some sort of wwe MMORPG tag team  :D

No it wouldn’t!!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    You are both clearly wrong....wait, what was this thread about? 
    MadFrenchie

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    lahnmir said:

No it wouldn’t!!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    You are both clearly wrong....wait, what was this thread about? 
    The WWE. :D 
    IlayaKyleran

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    This thread has eliminated my want for alcohol. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    SBFord said:
    I don't get the "magic" of these 2D retro graphics. Could be the greatest gameplay in history and I still couldn't -- or wouldn't -- play it. I'm a graphics snob. D:
    https://youtu.be/UJfeziEzSg4

Even this one Suzie? Watch that video and tell me you aren't just a little interested.
    kitaradcheyane

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Roin said:
    SBFord said:
    I don't get the "magic" of these 2D retro graphics. Could be the greatest gameplay in history and I still couldn't -- or wouldn't -- play it. I'm a graphics snob. D:

Even this one Suzie? Watch that video and tell me you aren't just a little interested.
    So 2D is good when the graphics are done exceptionally well, you can see the irony here? :)
    MadFrenchie
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Scot said:
    Roin said:
    SBFord said:

So 2D is good when the graphics are done exceptionally well, you can see the irony here? :)
    About the love and attention, you put into your work. The sounds, music, and graphical look all rolled into one. Baulders Gate 1 and 2 still stand as some of the great RPG's to be released for PC.
    Scot

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

2d games are for people who are too stupid to handle 3d games. Or too poor to be able to run good looking modern 3d games, so have to downgrade to 2d games.
    Well that's fairly aggressive.

What happened to different strokes?  Niche doesn't mean bad.  Just niche.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Torval said:
    2d games are for people who are too stupid to handle 3d games. Or too poor to be able to run good looking modern 3d games, so have to downgrade to 2d games.
    Found the Michael Bay fan. You and Bruce Willis kick their asses! Do it for 'Murica - Hell Ya! and his daughter Arwen. :lol:
    I'm just trolling to try to get perma banned. And then I'll reset my router, get a new IP and get a new account without a warning and make better content. Until that account gets a warning (I'll try not to fall for bait :( ) and then repeat.

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/481640/so-from-reading-it-doesnt-matter-what-i-post-or-how-long-ill-always-have-a-warning#latest

No point in making quality content if they don't remove warnings on this forum. How stupid is it...Johhny depp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmVzDXe1sN4 like the warning is forever there, so how is that going to make people make better content? Its gonna do the opposite lol
    Thats a weird copy/paste reply from another thread, with lots and lots of posts with “Johnny depp” links appearing left and right. Either you got hacked or you are just polluting the forums here. Lets hope its the first and things get resolved. Else, why? 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Tiller
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer