Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlas Players Can Soon Set Sail for New Discoverable Areas & a PTR - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageAtlas Players Can Soon Set Sail for New Discoverable Areas & a PTR - MMORPG.com

Atlas will be receiving an update soon to bring more content into the game in the form of five new explorable islands alongside the Ice Dungeon. The islands will be placed away from currently existing land masses, but a map will be shown prior to deployment so that players can move their ships or risk having them destroyed.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited May 2019
    Atlas

ashanthyKyleran
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    Atlas…. L O L

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Why is it still around...?
    ashanthy
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    The main website for the game wants to know if you can help translate into other languages. This Chart should help. It gives the word for "suck" in over 100 languages:

https://www.indifferentlanguages.com/words/suck

ashanthyGaladournKyleran

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• RemoWilliamsRemoWilliams Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Having such a great time in this game for a few months now!
  • AIRMAN1027AIRMAN1027 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    A friend of mine asked me to play this as he was having such a good time...built a pirate ship, had fun. I could not get past the first little island area. This is possibly the worst game I have ever played from the amount of issues with just even walking around, the super clunky jumping and boxy movement to the animals in the starting area just dominating on me...just a bad bad game.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Albatroes said:
    Why is it still around...?
    Because "one" is born every minute, fuels much of the gaming industry.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon