Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Streaming EVE Online: An Interview with Streamfleet - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageStreaming EVE Online: An Interview with Streamfleet - MMORPG.com

No other MMO in today’s gaming industry has a more storied, player-driven history than EVE Online. One might argue the legends of “World Firsts!” guilds in WoW can give EVE a run for its money, but simply no other game today can compete with the player-driven and player-created drama that unfolds daily in New Eden. From political controversies to back stabbings and alliance betrayals, the stories of capsuleers in New Eden are the lore many gamers love to learn about.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    As long as Eve stays up, online gaming will never completely suck.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Ultimate PvP! Suicide Ganking is strong with this!
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

yeah i never really understood that, you gank somebody and lose more than them. to me thats just being so bored you are desperate for any kind of reaction.
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 425

DrunkWolf said:

yeah i never really understood that, you gank somebody and lose more than them. to me thats just being so bored you are desperate for any kind of reaction.

Yea that's the issue the gankers often lose next to nothing compared to the loss of the other guy. They gank in 1-2mil destroyer and kill 100-200mil easy l use to see it all the time.
    Gdemami