Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cherry MW8 Advanced Wireless Mouse Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCherry MW8 Advanced Wireless Mouse Review - MMORPG.com

Cherry is a household name thanks to their popular line of keyboard switches, so you might be surprised to hear they do much more than that! Today we’re looking at the Cherry MW8 Advanced Wireless Mouse, a wireless pointer that exudes sophistication from every angle. If you take a laptop on the go, this might just need to be on your radar.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Its really sharp looking, I wish i could get that metal finish paired with 12 button setup on the side.
    SBFord
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Cons

"Bluetooth doesn’t seem to be compatible with Mac"

Seems like a plus to me.

Joking
    Rhygarth
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Looks nice.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    my mouse has 14 buttons, but i'm too much of a sissy to bind shit to it. Would be really helpful though.

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • RebeccaWolfRebeccaWolf Member UncommonPosts: 15

my mouse has 14 buttons, but i'm too much of a sissy to bind shit to it. Would be really helpful though.

What? 14 buttons? What would someone need mouse with 14 buttons..
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

What? 14 buttons? What would someone need mouse with 14 buttons..

Sounds like an MMO mouse, and you're right, most folks don't need it. I had G600 and I used like 2 of the 12 G keys on it. Since the mouse died I switched to a mouse with only two side buttons and it works great for me. I guess I just couldn't be bothered to bind all those keys.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    I had the Naga with the 12 side buttons I could not get used to it. Constantly hitting the wrong button so I just shoved it in a drawer. I think the naga trinity looks interesting, but the razer mice I have had have not held up well. Currently I have the Steel Series Rival 310 which was like $30 on sale and I have been using it for over 2 yrs. I will definitely be getting another steel series mouse might upgrade to the 500 or 600 or whatever is out at the time.
    [Deleted User]
  • speedylegs8speedylegs8 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    wired or go home
  • TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Add two more thumb buttons and I may have replaced my G700. I do like that finish.
  • Unicron-Unicron- Member UncommonPosts: 22
    System requirements:
    • For connection using Bluetooth®:
    Compatible device with Bluetooth® 4.0 or higher
    • For connection using USB:
    Free USB port (type A), Windows 7, 8 or 10