Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Monk Class

Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
Of corse Besides WOW and Everquest.....Is there any other MMO with the Monk class or a class that lets you use Hand to Hand???
No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited June 2019
    GW , GW2
    BDO 
    Tera
    Blade and Soul

to name a few
    Post edited by Asheram on
    [Deleted User]wingoodPhry
  • Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Arterius said:
    Do you want one for a game thats out... FFXIV has a Monk class... Pantheon:ROTF will have a monk class IF the game comes out.
    Yea i noticed Pantheon....And im excited about it but as you said...WHENEVER it comes out....And ive tried FFXIV a long time ago....Mabye i should try it out again
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    TERA's Brawler is the best fist weapon class out of any MMO I've played. You can pull off some amazing moves and feel super powerful all the time.

Dungeons and Dragons Online has a Monk class, it's not available for free though. It's the most traditional monk you'll find in any MMO.
    [Deleted User]Phry
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited May 2019
    EQ1 and EQ2

oops you said besides that, sorry.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    DDO.  It doesn't get better than that for monks, nor monk options, or monk multi-classes or splashes.  
    Scot
  • LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 542
    Istaria. Just...well...it's p2p now
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    blamo2000 said:
    DDO.  It doesn't get better than that for monks, nor monk options, or monk multi-classes or splashes.  

Beat me to it. :)
    blamo2000
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Heh, well, if you count ARPGs, I think the Diablo 3/HOTS monk is probably one of my favorite classes of all time... at least, before they pigeon-holed all the classes into specific gearsets and weaponry.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    sad day, when someone ask for a monk class and mention wow and everquest and not dungeon and dragons...

I don't remember a monk class on gw2 though

there is ragnarok, tree of savior do have a fighter class now, but you still use weapons so

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    GW1 my fav for the monk class, lots of playing options
    [Deleted User]
  • LeirosLeiros Member UncommonPosts: 281
    edited May 2019
    Star Wars Galaxies had the Teras Kasi profession. You can still play it on emulator servers. It had hand to hand combat and you could meditate to heal wounds/self buff.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Vanguards Monk and Disciple are both fun and can be played on the Vanguard emu server .. Pop is low , and most content is in up to lvl 30 ish
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    sad day, when someone ask for a monk class and mention wow and everquest and not dungeon and dragons...

I don't remember a monk class on gw2 though

there is ragnarok, tree of savior do have a fighter class now, but you still use weapons so

Yeah sry I was wrong about GW2 my bad, 
  • SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    My Iksar monk was probably the most fun class I played 

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    MS2 Striker if you consider clicking through story gameplay and FFXIV if you can put up with being a front line DPSer (some people like it)

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.