Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest Launches for Mobile Devices - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageWarhammer: Chaos & Conquest Launches for Mobile Devices - MMORPG.com News

Tilting Point, Hunted Cow and Games Workshop have announced that Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest has officially launched for iOS and Android mobile devices. The game can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store starting today.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Micro transaction for the Micro transaction god!!!
    Xarko
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Oh no ...
    How can people play this kind of games ?
    These game consume so much time and money, if you want to be anywhere near top 100 players on leaderboards.
    Every of the " RTS " mobile games are the same, but with different art.
    Easy money, for devs, hard times for the players, since it can easily become addiction.
  • danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    They can pay me $10,000,000 of tax free money to play for 5 minutes. Otherwise they can screw themselves.
  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Has anyone compiled how many of the exact same game this is with different skins? How disappointing. Got all excited that there might be a cool Warhammer mobile game. And then it's this same dang piece of garbage as all the others.

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to games. Games others say are trash I can usually find some amount of enjoyment out of. This formula just boggles my mind each time I try a newly skinned one.

Is there one guy out there that made this game and is making bajillions by selling it to people to reskin as something new?