Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer: Chaosbane - EndGame & Post Launch Plans - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageWarhammer: Chaosbane - EndGame & Post Launch Plans - MMORPG.com

BigBen has released a new developer diary for Warhammer: Chaosbane that lays out both endgame and post-launch plans for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RobWhiteRobWhite Member UncommonPosts: 26
    We are the ubersreik five!
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Torval said:

A season pass with paid DLC that offers an advantage. I'll pass on this until there is a GotY. I'm done with being milked.

It's the weirdest structure for a seasons pass I've seen to be honest.

What seasons pass in a largely single player game has ever had just straight up advantages for finding better items / skill tree fragments. The 3rd and 4th updates seem okay because at least they are adding content.
    [Deleted User]Scot
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Please be Good....

Scot
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• RobWhiteRobWhite Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited May 2019

Aori said:

The base game is already expensive for what I've seen it offer, now paid DLC is already announced for an unreleased game. I was interested but this is quite a turn off.

That's what warhammer games are. You can check out how much DLC's was released by devs for Vermintide or any other warhammer games.
    tankknatScot
  • ragebulletragebullet Member UncommonPosts: 55
    At this point they should just sell a fully geared character at the last boss of the story for 60 bucks. i was excited for this game but nope. ruined by season pass dlc garbage like 90% of all games these days/ #yikesrant
    Zeddakis
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited May 2019
    $60 entry ticket price to a shop with DLC and season pass - after which you have to work to get its content? These devs waste their con artist criminal talent on a game...

edit: it seems it's not that bad. Game cost twice less than an AAA release and its version with DLC and a season pass is still cheaper than unfinished Anthem and The Division 2 were at the release (for example). Nonetheless I'll wait for reviews.

Thank you for your time!

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    edited May 2019
    Wait?! Whaaaat? Are these Features from the DLC for real? Honestly?
    I "must/shall" pay for "Magic Find" for "better Items" in an Hack & Slay aka Diablo alike Game??
    And what was it......Pay to.....no, i don't say it :P Not that often seen where it is SO Crystal Clear.
    Sry but WTF is going on? Are these Guys kinda drunken or what?
    Okay, i won't touch that Game with a 10 ft Pole EVER.
    [Deleted User]
  • enesisxlr8enesisxlr8 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Look forward to it and playing, sure it will kill some time!

Also.. https://greenmangaming.com you can save a heap...
    WarmMachine
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    After watching streamers play the beta, I grew concerned for gear. It seemed like there was very little variety in gear, appearance, etc. All the items seemed to have the same names just with different stats. Another concern are the skill trees. They seem VERY small with little depth to them. Lastly I wonder how coop works with its itemization, difficulties, any bonuses? etc..

Those are my team main concerns.
  • jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Does it have an auction house?
    DoctorhooIlayaZeddakisGorwe
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    I think I have checked this one out and already decided it was a next year purchase on Steam sale.
    XarkoZeddakis