Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Hard pass.
    AlBQuirkyNorseGodBakgrind

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    I agree. I refuse to use any link from those clickbait outrage cancel culture peddlers.
    Phry[Deleted User]NorseGod
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    Has anywhere credible reported anything about this? Like The Onion or maybe the Babylon Bee?
    [Deleted User]
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    In Hollywood there's a movie being made (in some form of pre-production) of Everything.   Most don't go anywhere. 

Of course, Disney is the 800lb Gorilla of the region now, so that may carry a smidgin more weight....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Oh thank goodness! Something else to anticipate and then be bitterly disappointed by!
    In that case, i really hope you are not a huge fan of Batwoman!  :p
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]GorweRoinHatefullNorseGod
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    Same. I am curious, though, what social agenda Disney will push if they make this movie...
    HatefullNorseGod

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    AlBQuirky said:
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    Same. I am curious, though, what social agenda Disney will push if they make this movie...

MrMelGibsonAlBQuirkyGorweRoin
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    AlBQuirky said:
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    Revan will be a black trans lesbian. 

In the sequal based on the MMO, she will fight the sith in the factory while repeatedly saying "I was male. I AM female!" 40-50 times throughout the fight. 
    AlBQuirkyHatefullNorseGod
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    If this is what the GoT guys was going to be working on I also would say "Hard Pass" but this is being written by the lady who did Shutter Island so I will at least watch it.
    Hatefull
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    AlBQuirky said:
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    Revan will be a black trans lesbian. 

In the sequal based on the MMO, she will fight the sith in the factory while repeatedly saying "I was male. I AM female!" 40-50 times throughout the fight. 
    Don't forget the line after, "Now I'm even BETTER!"
    HatefullNorseGodCaffynated

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Gorwe said:
    Asheram said:
    Hatefull said:
    Hard pass.
    If this is what the GoT guys was going to be working on I also would say "Hard Pass" but this is being written by the lady who did Shutter Island so I will at least watch it.
    Don't forget she also worked on Alita. 

Cool I liked Alita.

HatefullGorwe
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    edited May 2019
    https://youtu.be/XDFkDZ4HW3k
    If someone can do that in their spare time. Couldn't be all bad. I mean Rogue One raised the bar, but 7 and 8 lowered it. So getting above disappointing shouldn't be too hard.
    JeffSpicoli

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

edited May 2019
    Roin said:
    If someone can do that in their spare time. Couldn't be all bad. I mean Rogue One raised the bar, but 7 and 8 lowered it. So getting above disappointing shouldn't be too hard.
    I really enjoyed Rogue One, 7 i thought was decent but completely unoriginal and a reboot of 4. Episode 8 was a flaming piece of shit.

Still haven't seen Solo, I refuse to after the bad taste left in my mouth from Episode 8

NorseGod
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• BakgrindBakgrind Member UncommonPosts: 423
    Roin said:
    I really enjoyed Rogue One, 7 i thought was decent but completely unoriginal and a reboot of 4. Episode 8 was a flaming piece of shit.

Still haven't seen Solo, I refuse to after the bad taste left in my mouth from Episode 8

I feel some what as you concerning the new SW movies. I thought Rogue One was OK considering we already knew the plot line going in . And while I didn't see A New Hope Awakens (no loss there)  I was able to view The Last Jedi because it was on Netflix and I would have to say it was complete and utter toss.  Solo was a rather enjoyable film to watch and  I thought that it was some what better than Rogue One  if you go into it with out any preconceptions of course. 
    JeffSpicoli
    Bakgrind said:
    Roin said:

I feel some what as you concerning the new SW movies. I thought Rogue One was OK considering we already knew the plot line going in . And while I didn't see A New Hope Awakens (no loss there)  I was able to view The Last Jedi because it was on Netflix and I would have to say it was complete and utter toss.  Solo was a rather enjoyable film to watch and  I thought that it was some what better than Rogue One  if you go into it with out any preconceptions of course. 
    Maybe i'll give Solo a go tonight....
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited May 2019
    A script in production does not a film make.

Lots of possible films go through lots and lots of script re-writes and options. And never get made. Writing a script costs peanuts - relatively; serious costs kick in when you get to casting, crew, locations, special effects and ultimately marketing and distribution. 
    SovrathAlBQuirky