Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft - Queen Azshara Boss Fight Preview - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft - Queen Azshara Boss Fight Preview - MMORPG.com

LeystTV has a new preview of a portion of the Queen Azshara fight from the Eternal Palace raid that is currently on the World of Warcraft PTR. The raid will open about a week after the v8.2 "Rise of Azshara" patch launches. According to the description, the video has been made "to look like a cinematic movie".

Read the full story here

Comments

• moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    Oh, I'm sooo underwhelmed...  I watch upcoming content videos so I can raise my nose at them and reaffirm my decision to not play these games.

Booo, boo I say.
    [Deleted User]Maddog666Reaperman69MadFrenchieWhiskeydust
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400
    moshra said:
    Oh, I'm sooo underwhelmed...  I watch upcoming content videos so I can raise my nose at them and reaffirm my decision to not play these games.

Booo, boo I say.
    Well at least you provided a well thought out response and not some snarky comment to rebuff my opinion...............
    Ah, thank you for the praise, sir.

It means the world to me.
    Reaperman69unkkutWhiskeydust
  • keyboardshinobikeyboardshinobi Member UncommonPosts: 25
    IDK i will probably mess around in 8.2 see if i like the changes, but with Shadowbringers out next month and almost exactly 2 months later classic lands my docket might be a bit full.
  • Phixion13Phixion13 Member UncommonPosts: 190
    Kind of sad that the former queen of the NE's is up to bat and the NE's are no where in the story for it. Who wrote this!?!?
    SBFordMrMelGibson
  • SephrusSephrus Member UncommonPosts: 76

Phixion13 said:

Kind of sad that the former queen of the NE's is up to bat and the NE's are no where in the story for it. Who wrote this!?!?

How dare you demand actual lore from the blizzard development team.
    Klikae