Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I played this

Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member RarePosts: 729
a few times, but it wasn't for me. And I hate seeing games with no threads. 
It felt kind of matrix=e but the maps were very linear. 
"Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,654
    edited May 26
    And here DMKano is criticizing some guy for coming back to his 12 year old goodbye thread and necroing it rather than making a whole new thread.
  • Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 219
    Asheram said:
    And here DMKano is criticizing some guy for coming back to his 12 year old goodbye thread and necroing it rather than making a whole new thread.
    What doesthis have to do with this particular thread????  LOL
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Asheram said:
    So is this a good game? Is it worth a download
  • Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member RarePosts: 729
    edited May 26
    Asheram said:
    Asheram said:
    So is this a good game? Is it worth a download
    no , not really , it didn't have any real substance compared to something like APB reloaded.

We should do this as aproject, find all the game that don't have threads, play the game then make a thread. it might save humankind !
    Asheram
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .