Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DayZ Headed to PlayStation 4 on May 29th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageDayZ Headed to PlayStation 4 on May 29th - MMORPG.com

DayZ is coming to PlayStation 4 starting May 29th. The PS4 version joins the PC and Xbox One versions of the game from Bohemia Interactive. The brief announcement was made on the PlayStation Blog revealing a list of several games heading to the console.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HazenXIIIHazenXIII Member UncommonPosts: 162
    People still play/care about DayZ?
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    I didn't even know it launched.

Played a ton in the old days when playing at night was dangerous but rewarding and zombies were a threat and not background props.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • nastilonnastilon Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Do the zombies still sorta stutter / have a seizure when they run at you? I used to love this game but it took too long to get finished and I think it is too slow for most people nowadays...
    NorseGoddoomex
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    So what's different about this game on console? Also what's the max number players that can interact with each other in a single game session?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    So what's different about this game on console? Also what's the max number players that can interact with each other in a single game session?
    Wasn't the PC version a 70-100 player per session? if so, there shouldn't be any reason why that changes for the PS4 release.

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283
    is it pronounced Days? or Day-Z

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

• MetalFoxMetalFox Member CommonPosts: 9

HazenXIII said:

Yes, why not?
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    MetalFox said:

HazenXIII said:

Yes, why not?
    Because its rep is not that good and Fortnite exists, that its heading to console in itself is surprising, i thought the game was dead and buried long ago?  :o
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    mrputts said:
    is it pronounced Days? or Day-Z

Nevereverlandmrputts
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161

Phry said:

MetalFox said:

HazenXIII said:

Yes, why not?

Because its rep is not that good and Fortnite exists, that its heading to console in itself is surprising, i thought the game was dead and buried long ago?  :o

You do know that Fortnite is a BR game and Dayz iz a survival game right?