Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turn it on for 20 year anniversary !!

DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
please?

Comments

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    edited March 2019
    I really miss Asheron's call 2 also. That world was so much fun to explore.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    There's a way to play it currently, with plenty of other players on as well.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    yeah i been playing it for a few months now, but alot of the end game content that was in retail hasnt been added yet =/
  • ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329
    I still can't believe AC shut down when there are games still kicking with far less players.

I hate to resort to cliches and say large corporations are bad, but Warner Bros. being a big, careless corporation is the only explanation I can come up with. They just didn't care about AC because a game with a thousand players was meaningless to them. A small company would have been ecstatic to have a game with a thousand people playing every month.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Arterius said:
    DrunkWolf said:
    yeah i been playing it for a few months now, but alot of the end game content that was in retail hasnt been added yet =/
    Can you please tell me where you are currently playing the game?
    Look up Thwarglauncher.
    [Deleted User]
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams