Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer: Chaosbane - Story Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageWarhammer: Chaosbane - Story Trailer - MMORPG.com

Warhammer: Chaosbane is priming for release on June 4th and to celebrate, developers have pushed out a brand new story trailer. "As the threat of Chaos looms over the horizon, heroes from across the Old World must band together and drive back the Dark Gods".

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    June 4th ?! I forgot all about this, nice. Gonna wait till after launch on this one. Not getting burned the same way i did with Warhammer Inquisitor
    [Deleted User]cmacqGorweNordicApache
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145
    How is the development of the game gone?

Is it good? Better than other ARPGs?

The beta seemed to be highly repetitive even when compared to standard ARPGs repetitiveness.

COOP on launch?
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Pre-ordered awhile back. Early access for pre-orders is next Friday :-)
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Story trailer seems to be on par with the game's setting / character design / combat - i.e. extremely boring.

Thank you for your time!

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223

3dom said:

Story trailer seems to be on par with the game's setting / character design / combat - i.e. extremely boring.

Name better setting than the old world you genrefiction pleb.
    sakinol
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    So the game isn't really online from what I could see in the FAQ, yet there is a battle pass... Hard pass for me. I'd rather play PoE on June 7th and save my money.
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Timing for it is awful with PoE Legion launching on the 7th of June, I may get it once the league goes stale I guess.
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    i just wanted something diablo ish.
    snoocky
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

syltmacka said:

i just wanted something diablo ish.

Errrr... It is??

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    So the game isn't really online from what I could see in the FAQ, yet there is a battle pass... Hard pass for me. I'd rather play PoE on June 7th and save my money.
    It is local co op or online.