Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks like the WOW killer has finally arrived?

13»

Comments

  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,234
    edited January 2019
    You can say what you want its very popular on twitch, ingame its croud. Most of them just game and dont bother talkin about the game. 

    Wish I would still enjoy it :(
    Hatefull

  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Dragnelus said:
    You can say what you want its very popular on twitch, ingame its croud. Most of them just game and dont bother talkin about the game. 

    Wish I would still enjoy it :(

    On account of seven servers being used and the rest being tossed aside as ...well just servers that have two people on em.

    Also know what else is popular on twitch? RL Workout videos so honestly you using twitch aas a prime (ah ha!) example is basically just saying "hey everyone I don't know what I'm talking about over here looky me".
    sumdumguy1
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Activision was a slow poison at first, and I thought Blizzard was big enough and made enough money to hold them at bay, but it turns out Activision decided to stop auto attacking and spam Mutilate while popping a Thistle Tea this last year.

    I've never seen Blizzard, be less Blizzard-like than it was in 2018. They've had their ups and downs, but it was just fail fail fail all year. They're a husk of an amazing company at this point and Activision gutted them.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,234
    Astropuyo said:
    Dragnelus said:
    You can say what you want its very popular on twitch, ingame its croud. Most of them just game and dont bother talkin about the game. 

    Wish I would still enjoy it :(

    On account of seven servers being used and the rest being tossed aside as ...well just servers that have two people on em.

    Also know what else is popular on twitch? RL Workout videos so honestly you using twitch aas a prime (ah ha!) example is basically just saying "hey everyone I don't know what I'm talking about over here looky me".
    You make it a prime example not me. And dont lie about the servers man.
    Hatefull

  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited January 2019
    World of Warcraft is a virus, not a bacteria. It's not going anywhere you gotta live with it. Go take your meds and keep the outbreaks to a minimum.  :D
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • grndzrogrndzro Member UncommonPosts: 1,156
    edited May 2019
    Blizzard is putting everything into reviving Classic. They may come out with BC, and Wotlk, but that is where it will diverge. Past that they will make new content for Classic. Otherwise Blizz wouldn't be putting all this effort into building it with the modern WoW engine. It is going to be a long term MMO.

    Classic is going to be the WoW killer.
    Nilden
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    grndzro said:
    Blizzard is putting everything into reviving Classic. They may come out with BC, and Wotlk, but that is where it will diverge. Past that they will make new content for Classic. Otherwise Blizz wouldn't be putting all this effort into building it with the modern WoW engine. It is going to be a long term MMO.

    Classic is going to be the WoW killer.
    While I agree, I also think it's more of a revitalization not just for WoW but the entire genre.

    Can't wait to see what happens. My obvious bias for classic WoW aside, I hope we see some numbers from Blizzard on how well classic does.


    grndzro

    "You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

    "classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

    Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer



  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 3,922
    Nilden said:
    hope we see some numbers from Blizzard on how well classic does. 


    Expect to see some shady trophy numbers within a couple weeks of official release, imo.

    Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

  • RobokappRobokapp Member RarePosts: 6,205
    MangledBL said:
    That being Battle for Azeroth...  I don't think I can remember a expansion where people have complained so much about the Class changes, which for some reason seem's to be falling on deaf ears..  

    Anyone else kinda scared to see what hey have done to destroy your class?  Well anyone but DEMO Warlocks...

    World of Warlocks
    Legion.
    Pandaria.
    Wrath.

    I helped you think of 3.

    image

  • RobokappRobokapp Member RarePosts: 6,205
    edited May 2019

    image

  • MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,728
    Since WoW Classic is the WoW killer, shouldn't we just call it the WoW Rejuvenator?



    JeffSpicoliHatefull

    Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,462
    Anyone that played Everquest for any length of time knew that in time WoW would have its issues...The reason why? Expansions......Just like in EQ, certain expansions will be gamebreakers for some of the people.
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,020
    Anyone that played Everquest for any length of time knew that in time WoW would have its issues...The reason why? Expansions......Just like in EQ, certain expansions will be gamebreakers for some of the people.
    Well, I would say certain shifts in gameplay focus to cater to certain audiences or appeal to new audiences while alienating or angering other audiences that usually happen with expansions.  

    The other thing, and I think this is a big one people miss all the time, is that I have a hard time getting into older games that I used to like but have too many expansions because of tons of reasons.  I'm assuming this is true for many others too.

    LotRO and EQ2 are two games I like but never play because of expansions.  When LoTRO did their progression server I got back into it, but knowing the progression was going to go so fast just killed it for me.  If they had two years between expansions I would have been able to get into it.  Four months had some sort of mental effect on me that just excluded me from being able to get into it.
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,291
    Dragnelus said:
    You can say what you want its very popular on twitch, ingame its croud. Most of them just game and dont bother talkin about the game. 

    Wish I would still enjoy it :(
    Agreed, I can't even Dl the game. I can't even remember the last expansion I tried to play.

    If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

Sign In or Register to comment.