Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dauntless Launches for True Cross Play Between PC, PS4 & XB1 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageDauntless Launches for True Cross Play Between PC, PS4 & XB1 - MMORPG.com

Today's a huge day for Dauntless players as it has officially launched into retail release complete with "true cross-play" between PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via the Epic Games Store. Players will be able to "take their Dauntless account with them wherever they go" regardless of platform. The launch proves Phoenix Labs' commitment to cross-platform, cross-progression systems that allow players the freedom to play wherever they wish.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I really enjoyed the beta at first, until I saw the massive gear grind coming up. Figured I would put it down and give it time to develop.

Just jumped back in and yeah there are some major improvements to the overall feel of the game, might stick around might not, will have to see how it develops.

I gotta say though, full cross platform is going to make this game stand out more than most, the population will always be there now. Looking forward to the future.
    FolmenGutlardkryntok
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Having a good time with this, kind of neat seeing the system the person is playing on next to their name.. This game reminds me a bunch of Monster hunter World, will have to see if it holds up to the gameplay..
    Folmen[Deleted User]
  • miawanmiawan Member UncommonPosts: 22
    epic exclusive dead game.
    Shinobeelveonekryntok
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836

Arterius said:

I played this game through the alpha and beta. I spent money on 2 years ago. I think $100 and have seen this game developed. Now is a perfect time to jump in. The game is better then ever. The fact that they actually got cross platform among all systems is insane. Its so exciting to be able to take my character on PC to PS4 and later this year the Switch.

I refuse to play this game on a phone.

What exactly has changed since open beta?
  • KruzilKruzil Member UncommonPosts: 95
    We need more games to adopt crossplay, especially for PvE games.
    rojoArcueid
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Dalmar said:

We need more games to adopt crossplay, especially for PvE games.

pvp as well, it doesn't have to be a twitch shooter to be pvp. Street fighter 5 is crossplay and it's more active because of it.

• kryntokkryntok Member UncommonPosts: 77

miawan said:

Epic gives you a game for free every month, what has steam done for you recently?
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    kryntok said:

miawan said:

Epic gives you a game for free every month, what has steam done for you recently?
    Not give you cancer.
    Cyber_wasteland
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    So it wants me to use an epic games log in to get back in to it? So my account I had before they switched is what....gone now?