Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Tabletop Miniatures Game Announced & It's Set in Skyrim - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageElder Scrolls Tabletop Miniatures Game Announced & It's Set in Skyrim - MMORPG.com News

There's a new tabletop miniatures game coming soon called The Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms. It's being created by Modiphius Entertainment that also made the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare miniatures game from 2018. Eventually, the series will cover the breadth of the game universe, but this first game will be set in Skyrim. Minis are being created for General Tullius, Galmar Stone-Fist, Ulfric Stormcloak and several others.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    talk about a milked IP
    BlueThunderBearrodingoTacticalZombehNonemane
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Fun stuff.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    I wonder if the tabletop game will have scaling combat
    foppoteeScotNonemane
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited May 2019
    First new table top RPG articles now table top miniatures. What next will the staff do a table top RPG podcast? :)

Great to see this in MMORPG.com!
  • BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228
    They finally ran out of devices to try and sell us Skyrim on so they said "Fuck it, play Skyrim on the table in your basement."
    ConstantineMerusScot
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    The Tabletop audience is huge - if anyone doubts this check out your nearest Games Workshop. And for those who are also  fans of Elder Scrolls this will be welcome. A win for them and - potentially - a win for Zenimax. Sounds good to me.
  • JippiijooJippiijoo Member UncommonPosts: 100
    This game sounds awesome tbh, googling it i found out there is an Fallout tabletop also, i dont know how have i missed it, looks great and think i got to have it. Hopefully this one will play like the Fallout version and have alot of figures and map pieces
    Nonemane
  • JippiijooJippiijoo Member UncommonPosts: 100

Arterius said:

Jippiijoo said:

This game sounds awesome tbh, googling it i found out there is an Fallout tabletop also, i dont know how have i missed it, looks great and think i got to have it. Hopefully this one will play like the Fallout version and have alot of figures and map pieces

I own the table top game and it is fantastic def worth a buy

I read that its 1-2 players, but if i buy more sets can it be played with 4-8 players even ?
  • TalaharTalahar Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Todd Howard did it again. Yet another version of Skyrim. :p