Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Song of Fire and Ice

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
AlBQuirky

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    I KNEW Mr. Martin ripped that title off from somewhere! :lol:
    AsheramScot

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• PaeroPaero Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Fun!
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    Still better than Game of Thrones Season 8.
    Asheram
  • brookedavisbrookedavis Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited June 2019
    great
  • chaihaichaihai Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Aeander said:
    Still better than Game of Thrones Season 8.
    So true, as if screenwriters are hopeless without Mr.Martin. Interestingly some games have excellently written storylines like Path of Exile. I love the NPC conversations with great voice actors and the like as well as stunning sound effects. However in order to experience the full joy of Path of Exile buying some exalts would be much recommended.
    Post edited by chaihai on
    Scot
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Wow, this is just awesome. I really loved the song a lot. You have really done a great work. There are many important points hidden within each of the lines. Truly encouraging and touching.
    When fire melts the ice
    The only hope is here in paradise
    When fire melts the ice
    Nothing lasts
    Thank you so much for sharing this song link here. I have also shared this forum and song link to my friends and cousins. I hope even they will surely enjoy this song.
    Nice coverup. Your "song link" goes to an "essay website" (essayjaguar.com), NOT a song at all. I have no doubts you shared YOUR link with everyone you know, but not the "fire and Ice" song. Thanks for that lie. I did flag your post back in June, but it still lingers. Time to flag again.
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR