Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cooler Master Tenkeyless Keyboard Round-Up - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCooler Master Tenkeyless Keyboard Round-Up - MMORPG.com

Finding the right keyboard isn’t easy. Factoring form (do you want a full keyboard or tenkeyless?), switch type, and most importantly RGB capabilities are simply a few of the decisions you have to make when buying such an integral part of your gaming rig. Think about it - practically everything you do on your PC is through the keyboard: from sending an email to outmaneuvering a Hanzo-main - making sure your weapon of choice is comfortable and of high quality can invariably affect your whole experience.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I like this keyboard, Backlit, sleek , simple, looks well made and decent price.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• HJ-NavarreHJ-Navarre Hero's Journey GMMember UncommonPosts: 102
    I find this product offensive. One, because I'm a southpaw and I rely on the 10key-pad for every MMO since the birth of the inter-web, and B, because I can 10-key like a boss. Colour me #triggered.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited May 2019

I find this product offensive. One, because I'm a southpaw and I rely on the 10key-pad for every MMO since the birth of the inter-web, and B, because I can 10-key like a boss. Colour me #triggered.

I'v never heard a gamer refer to themselves as a Southpaw before.... That's usually reserved for boxers or MMA fighters..... You must be quite the swordsman. I'd love to face you in a combat, In a virtual online setting of course as I'm far too old and out of shape for actual combat.

cheers

RandyWtason
    HJ-Navarre
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815

I'v never heard a gamer refer to themselves as a Southpaw before.... That's usually reserved for boxers or MMA fighters..... You must be quite the swordsman. I'd love to face you in a combat, In a virtual online setting of course as I'm far too old and out of shape for actual combat.

cheers

RandyWtason

They dont have gyms in Queens?
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 619
    Im always shocked when I hear a lefty say they use the mouse with their left. Im a lefty and always still game with WASD, absolutely hate games that try to use arrow keys, and always use the mouse with my right. Typing is still typing, its not like they make backwards keyboards. So WASD with my left is perfectly natural.
    Rennd
  • YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    I still can't decide whether SK630 or SK650 is the better choice. The latter has NUM PAD but it is mainly relevant only in some 3D-modelling software.
    Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here