Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some great deals thru Steam sales going on ..

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

There are having a Warhammer sale ..

Also a Post Apocalyptic sale ...

Tripwire is represented ....

Some really great games in there for great prices...

GorwenatpickBananableJeffSpicoliimmodiumPhaserlight

Comments

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    Yeah I was excited to see the email from Steam that a crap ton off my Wish List are on sale..... It makes my wallet ache.

Gut Out!
    Octagon7711

What, me worry?

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    I have started adding more games to isthereanydeal  I would have missed Outward on Epic otherwise. . was just about to grab it on Humble Bundle while waiting for a steam sale :P

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Warhammer sales are life.
    immodiumXarko

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Arterius said:
    always though of checking out Total Warhammer... Worth getting? I suck at strategy games but I enjoy them. Is the game super tough?
    You can change the difficulty of the campaign strategy and battle strategy independently, so if you like smart civilization opponents but struggle managing a battlefield or vice versa, you can tailor the difficulty accordingly.

Some of the best Total War games/DLC in the series, imo.  However, as with most Total War DLC, it can sometimes be overpriced.  Recommend getting DLC on sale.
    [Deleted User]

• paulythebpaulytheb Member UncommonPosts: 363
    "Some of the best Total War games/DLC in the series, imo.  However, as with most Total War DLC, it can sometimes be overpriced.  Recommend getting DLC on sale. "

Sadly the DLC's for Warhammer Total War 1 or 2 are not included in this sale.

GorweMadFrenchie

( Note to self-Don't say anything bad about Drizzt.)

An acerbic sense of humor is NOT allowed here.

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    paulytheb said:
    "Some of the best Total War games/DLC in the series, imo.  However, as with most Total War DLC, it can sometimes be overpriced.  Recommend getting DLC on sale. "

Sadly the DLC's for Warhammer Total War 1 or 2 are not included in this sale.

and that sucks.....:'(
    MadFrenchie
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Surviving Mars on sale + overpriced greening planet dlc = still pay a little more than should but happy enough

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• BananableBananable Member UncommonPosts: 194
    edited May 2019
    Trash sales from trash can.
    LOLZ

Are you all high or something?

Well, since you posting some BS - i want too.

Your beloved  Square Enix (desperately) strikes again:

OCTOPATH TRAVELER available for Pre-Purchase.
    Just $60 for INDIE game from 90s that has 1060 in recommended sys req AND DENUVO! HAIL DENUVO! C'mon guys this couldnt happent w/o, you can pat yourself on the head! Keep supporting Square indiex.

As for martyr they announced this BS Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy. Some people on steam forum claiming that it suppose to be free xpack for martyr owners (i have no idea if thats true) but martyr is overpriced in the first place.

"Some really great games in there for great prices..."
    Yeah, right. Wasteland 2 already was 75% off for example.

You can check all prices on steamdb 

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407
    Picked up Dark Future.  So far, so good for a Games Workshop game.  Not bad if you like Auto Duel.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I bought surviving mars :) (no dlc though). For 10 dollars thats a great price
    Its a free weekend isn't it ? Gonna give it try tomorrow or Sunday
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Just picked up Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. Been itching for a good turn based WH40K game.
    [Deleted User]

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    sifted through the lists,sales don't do much for me,a weak game could be free and i'm not wasting my time on it.Only game i would play is Metro but i am not sure what this REDUX means.
    The Warhammer lists,well i'm sure a few in there are pretty good i didn't feel like dissecting which are the good and bad right now.

The last list,Red Orchestra might be ok  but at this point would likely be a dead game but idk.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Don't go too hog wild. Next month (June 25 I think) is Steam's HUGE summer sale. Save some money ;)
    [Deleted User]PhaserlightMendel

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Looking at UnderRail...Only $6 but reading up on it.