Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoT Ep 5 S8

Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member RarePosts: 593
What in the heck did I just watch  :#
"Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .

Comments

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 7,913
    You mean, the dragon queen becoming what she always had in her ?
    Amathe
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member RarePosts: 593
    edited May 13
    You mean, the dragon queen becoming what she always had in her ?
    exactly, and killing off the character they, I don't want to spoil it to much for those who didn't watch yet, but I had an uneasy feeling through the episode.  Shocking ," just when you think you're out, they pull you right back in !"
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • AmatheAmathe Member EpicPosts: 4,883
    She had that same look as my wife when I forget to take out the trash.
    Jean-Luc_Picard

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,582