Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Classic Interview: Release Date & Preserving a Legend - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• MMObroMMObro Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Looking forward to it!
  • AgeniAgeni Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I cannot wait. I love they finally did it, thanks for it and now lets jump to Deathknell !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    Seems they lost their heart when they had to cancel Titan, and recoup what they could in Overwatch, which I admit is a fun game in its own right for a short while.

Idk if they have the fortitude or support to try another new MMORPG IP at this point.

They're uncanny in their ability to both water down game systems while making them polished for the most part...I'll give them that.

I wonder how many of us would shit our pants if they announced a new SANDBOX MMORPG, with the best never-ending endgame game play ever in a video game. Would it ever get to 12M subs?!

It'd be fun to keep track of fo sho!

Gut Out!
    SBFord

What, me worry?

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    The Blizzard that is today is not the Blizzard of then.
    They will f**k this up.
    [Deleted User]
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    See you all in Classic!
    [Deleted User]

You stay sassy!

• CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    All we need now is for someone to post the original WoW Numa Numa video and our wayback experience will be complete.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Gutlard said:
    I'll check it out, but will have to patiently wait for WoTLK servers!

That's when I jumped into the game.

Gut Out!
    I started in Vanilla, but WOTLK would be the expansion I have the most interest in playing from again. By far my favorite expansion. 
    Same. . didn't like the first but enjoyed that one. . mixed bag after that.  I will sign up for sure. . seems funny to beta test a game how long after beta testing it?   :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    Created a low level warrior on the PTR and bound the /oom voice emote to my keyboard.

Don't know how many whispers I got...

"Dude, Warriors don't have mana!"

Proof that you can have that classic experience without actually playing classic.

[Deleted User]
  • nopal3ddnopal3dd Member UncommonPosts: 4
    same shit over again, just get over it so they can release a wow2 and not the same crap over again
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I just wanted to leave this here:
    [Deleted User]
  • tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    It shouldn't be impressive since we already have a million Vanilla servers and they have all the code anyways.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited May 2019
    baphamet said:
    love the emphasis on building a strong server community.
    It is just BS PR talk,don't believe any of it.
    I play Hearthstone,the ONLY game left from Blizzard that i play.There is ZERO communication,you have to first be on a friends list,well how do you get friends if your not allowed to talk to anyone?

Does that sound like a developer who CARES about community ,a developer that chooses to make sure we DO NOT talk to each other?So i would say they are flat out lying,they do not care one bit about community.
    You can't just make a CLAIM,you have to PROVE it and they have done no such thing.Even within the pro scene it is NOT geared towards the community but only geared towards TEAMS and sponsors,like about 1% of the community while the other 99% is just asked to spend money and sit on the sidelines and watch and cheer.

IDK why so many seem to fall for Blizzard's bull of why they THINK their games are even good,Blizzard is imo a very average developer,middle of the road at best.They do respond in support in a rather decent timely fashion but again,is that for us or for themselves?Imagine if something illegal goes on with your account and Blizzard just ignores it,yeah most likely they do it for themselves.

IMO we need to quit praising bullshit,let's see some PROOF before giving Blizzard accolades for ANYTHING.Even this whole vanilla idea is NOT the same game,it went under several changes,nerfs along the way,you can NEVER return to the original Wow,a very close version of but never the same.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      Ill be there .. cant wait ..

For the Horde!!
    [Deleted User]
  • KeushpuppyKeushpuppy Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Something I noticed in beta is the number of players who started WoW in Cata or Mists or later. They never played classic and they love it...
    Kyleran
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    A release date. Those are rare in this day and age. I almost forgot what one was.
    Gyva02

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Amathe said:
    A release date. Those are rare in this day and age. I almost forgot what one was.
    Yeah, they have since changed the term.
    Now, they call it "Early Access"
  • 5Trooper5Trooper Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Cant wait to play classic again. Going be so fun!
    WoW Classic Interview: Release Date & Preserving a Cash-Cow

(Fixed it for you)
    Kyleran
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    people actually buying an old game again WOW,LOL.