Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updated FOM build list?

xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
Is there a current list of viable builds in one place? I'm trying to build a nightblade blood support fighter and wanted to see what I need to work on. I know that builds really don't matter until you hit 50. Also, do we get free respecs?

Games:
Currently playing:Nothing
Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
Past games:
Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
Xpiher's GW2
GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
Warhammer - Xpiher

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    xpiher said:
    Is there a current list of viable builds in one place? I'm trying to build a nightblade blood support fighter and wanted to see what I need to work on. I know that builds really don't matter until you hit 50. Also, do we get free respecs?
    The most up to date build guides are at https://alcasthq.com/ 

But like you say, there is very little pre-50 stuff. Most people just follow the in-game recommended builds.

You can re-spec as often as you want but it costs in-game gold. The shrines to do it are in the capital city of the 3 alliances.
    xpiher
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
    Thank you :)

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    my hybrid builds rule!!  having so much flexibility in specs and builds is what makes ESO great!

Sz  :)