Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Headed to Consoles on September 6th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMonster Hunter World: Iceborne Headed to Consoles on September 6th - MMORPG.com

If you've been looking forward to the release of the first Monster Hunter World expansion, Iceborne, do we ever have good news for you! During today's PlayStation State of Play broadcast, Capcom announced that the expansion would be arriving on consoles on September 6th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CaboSoulCaboSoul Member UncommonPosts: 41
    I was excited untill I saw that the PC release was going to be somewhere in winter. I wonder when the PC version will finally catch up.
    rojoArcueidThahar3dom
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited May 2019

CaboSoul said:

I was excited untill I saw that the PC release was going to be somewhere in winter. I wonder when the PC version will finally catch up.

I have both PC and PS4 versions and i think they really need to bring both versions to the same update and add crossplay using the same Capcom ID we already use for Street Fighter 5 crossplay.

Makes no sense why this game doesn't have crossplay.
    RoinThahar

• ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 141
    3 of them where just reskins........

w.t.f capcom
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    edited May 2019
    I finally grabbed a PS4 Pro after putting it off forever. After playing Horizon Zero Dawn, which was probably the best single player game i have ever played imho I started playing MHW. What an amazing game. I have never played any of the previous MH games. I have 100 hours into it in the month i have been playing and i cant get enough. I guess i better accelerate my killing of monsters so i can be all caught up come September. 

I wonder if we'll get a Wooly Devil'jho, haha
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

3 of them where just reskins........

w.t.f capcom

new to monster hunter?
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    PC version delays have killed all the excitement about the game long ago. Also end-game built around constant dying (a.k.a. carting). I liked the gameplay but I'll never re-install the game again, it's a guest from WoW release and raiding times when constant dying was a thing.

Thank you for your time!