Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game still alive?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 6,794
whats the update on this game?

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 32,776
    18 more months of course, what else?

:D 

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 32,776
    On a more serious note, much of the info on DU is shared through video, but for those who prefer to read their news the old fashioned way this is one of the better sources I've found.

Notable highlights this year include the 30K player / bot test on a single planet back in March and the launching of the largest player made ship.

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• dirtysidedirtyside Member UncommonPosts: 82
    edited April 25
    can someone explain the ....... lack of better words here but why do i want to play this game ? like is this an Atlas and empyrion mixed together ???? and i throw atlas in there because they said what , 30k people could play at once but that wasnt actually true but anyway and in empyrion you have big universe with as many worlds and space as you want and customize building this i believe the best i have played but these are both dead games ......so why would i want to play this , dont get me wrong , i want to play this lol but ...... i hope this makes sense to someone that understands where i was trying to go with this post

• CostaniusCostanius Member UncommonPosts: 212
    edited May 7
    Game is in Alpha1, full steam ahead and they just opened a second Studio in Montreal and are hiring more people.
    Its a mix between Space Engineers/Empyrion as a single-shard sandbox MMO. So if You like to build starships and buildings, mine, craft, trade or script in Lua, in a persistent online space universe, this game could be for You.
    Splooshii

-----------------------------------
    Life is too short to play bad games.