Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Finale Arrives in May - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Finale Arrives in May - MMORPG.com

ArenaNet has posted a brief teaser to let Guild Wars 2 players know that the "War Eternal" finale to Living World Season 4 will arrive this month. There is no precise date for when, but more details are promised in the coming days.

Read the full story here

Comments

• X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    New mount looks cool, but we arleady have griffon.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    Glad to see they are still putting stuff out, and still have a staff of over 300 working on the game. Who knows, maybe things will get better for them in the future, but they have chosen with HoT to want to be a game for players that like raids, and "Harder" content, which is not what the game was about when I started playing, nor what attracted me to the game to start with.

Anyway, I hope they find their tribe of players that will like what they are doing at this point.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Man i was all in for GW2 at launch but with every update it just got worse and once i hit max level i got bored. Had high hopes with HOT but that made me quit. I just don't get what they are doing over there with this game anymore.
    Ungood
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

X-ranfe said:

New mount looks cool, but we arleady have griffon.

The dragon mount is supposed to be able to climb vertically in flight which the griffon can't do and also is supposed to be good at climbing up and down the sides of stuff. This should mean being able to fly for longer distances, at least until you hit all those invisible walls.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey