Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Celebrate Star Wars Day in For Honor -- With Lightsabers!

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Celebrate Star Wars Day in For Honor -- With Lightsabers!

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    I remember trying this game out but I just never went back to it. However, this is a pretty cool way to celebrate May the 4th & SW.
    SolidLizardGaladournghettocelebAgent_JosephDoctorhoogastovski1Amathe
  • SolidLizardSolidLizard Member CommonPosts: 7
    You were the chosen one!
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited May 2019
    Logged into the game and watched medieval knights poking each other with red, green, blue, purple lightaxes, lightnaginatas and lightkatanas. It was hilarious.

R.I.P. Peter Mayhew a.k.a. Chewbacca.
    foppotee

Thank you for your time!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    3dom said:
    Logged into the game and watched medieval knights poking each other with red, green, blue, purple lightaxes, lightnaginatas and lightkatanas. It was hilarious.

I read that Peter was the nicest guy.  Always loved going to conventions and loved the fans.  R.I.P. echoed.
    MadFrenchieGorwefoppoteegastovski1

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    edited May 2019
    I also tried the game and felt really disappointed. It felt like a predetermined collage of motion captured cinematics, I wasn't feeling at all in control of my character. But i guess it can produce nice videos visually. All the more with lightsabers now...
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited May 2019
    This has been my favorite Ubisoft game since it launched, but i wish it had more, varied content. When i take breaks from the game they tend to be very long, like up to a year long or more. Haven't been interested in anything else from Ubi for quite a while.

• AlmostLancelotAlmostLancelot Member UncommonPosts: 135

3dom said:

I read that Peter was the nicest guy.  Always loved going to conventions and loved the fans.  R.I.P. echoed.

I had the opportunity to meet him once at a convention, he was a stand up fella. Very polite and respectful towards fans.
  • X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    I didn't like this game, but this event looks funny.
  • AwakenWarriorAwakenWarrior Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Cool, it's a good idea and great celebration for SW fans!
  • cinedycinedy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    cool game
    https://cb01.io/