Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mobile MMO Talion to Launch for iOS & Android Devices on May 28th - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMobile MMO Talion to Launch for iOS & Android Devices on May 28th - MMORPG.com News

Those looking for MMO action on the go may be interested in the upcoming release of Talion. The game will be coming out on May 28th from developer Gamevil and is said to feature "massive 20 vs 20 battles throughout a vast and expansive open world". Interested players can pre-register in order to receive some free goodies once the game launches.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    The moblie game looks like was put together to make fast money before it dies out. They don't hide the p2w in that video on the Pre Register to trap people in.
    vipermanorinfomatz
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Dont be likce Greg. Block them and keep in peace.
    Warlyx
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Be like Greg and put it aside.
  • AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    What, you guys don't have phones?
  • KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    You mean sucker machines to suck money out of you ? Nah dont have those ;)

I use my phone for calls/text only with occasional movies ;P
    Signex

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Yeah unless anyone can chime in here - I've never seen a mobile game that wasn't a p2w cash shop. Not going to play anything on the phone or iPad anytime soon, don't have thousands of dollars to throw away for absolutely nothing.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    epoq said:
    Yeah unless anyone can chime in here - I've never seen a mobile game that wasn't a p2w cash shop. Not going to play anything on the phone or iPad anytime soon, don't have thousands of dollars to throw away for absolutely nothing.
    Take a look at my signature.  Now you can say you've seen one.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• RenndRennd Member UncommonPosts: 37

epoq said:

Can't say is not p2w but Marvel Future Fight (not CoC) and King's Raid are pretty decent. MFF really went downhill in the past year but King's Raid is a really f2p friendly game.

The Simpson's Tapped Out is also really f2p friendly. I doubt it was intended but you can farm the "cash shop" currency really easy in end game. You actually get more currency then you need if you have a good town (better exp multiplier)

Other than MFF none of this games are doing good. King's Raid EU server is almost dead and Tapped Out, I honestly don't know for how long the servers will be up even if the game is a really decent builder for Simpson fans.

Still, out of this 3 at least 1 is 100% f2p friendly.
  • charmdancharmdan Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Lifeafter is another mmo mobile game that caters f2p players. P2W is just optional. But f2p players can still catch up.
  • drumsticks82drumsticks82 Member CommonPosts: 1
    No thank u! Just another p2w trash. Games been dead in the asian servers for months. Keep this shit over there.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited May 2019
    "damn, i wish there'd be more mobile mmos", said no gamer ever.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"