Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meet the Brujah, the Rebels & Firestarters of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - MMORPG.com N

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMeet the Brujah, the Rebels & Firestarters of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - MMORPG.com News

The second in a series of articles and videos designed to introduce fans to the clans in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 has arrived, this time centered on the Brujah. This group is the first full-blood Vampire clan and is considered to be filled with "rebels and firestarters who favor brute strength and celebrate the raw power of their bloodline".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Amathe

Comments

• X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Brujah was one of my favourites in fisrt Bloodlines, waiting for info about Malkavian.
    ZenJellyOctagon7711
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    edited May 2019
    Just to say, Vampires don't use fire much in any treatment have seen, not just VtM. :) Also pondering, there is a VtM Seattle source book, wonder if they are using that at all?
  • VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Sweet!
  • DrakolusDrakolus Member UncommonPosts: 134
    For the Pac NW... I really hope Gangrel has a heavy presence. It's not a terribly far jaunt to get from Seattle to some pretty pristine nature.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    The Brujah used to be as scholarly as they were physically imposing.  They lost that over the millennia, and some Brujah lament that evolution.  Presumably, a methuselah could retain those scholarly inclinations, having survived the evolution of the Brujah.

I'd love to see Bloodlines 2 involve the idea of these methuselahs on a much more involved manner.  There's so much you could do with a person or group that's been around long enough to see the evolution of humanity from the Bronze Age to the present day.
    Octagon7711Scotwingood

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That's funny, the title said to meet the Brujah and when I saw the picture the first thing I thought was, "They must has gotten invisibility down cold." :)

Looking forward to this game.
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    Valkavians for the win.
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    *sighs in toreador*
    :)
    Cant wait
    MadFrenchieScotAzaron_Nightblade[Deleted User]

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

itchmon said:
    *sighs in toreador*
    Cant wait
    Try not to let your artsy ennui drive you to torpor before then. :)
    itchmonAzaron_Nightblade[Deleted User]
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

Scot said:

itchmon said:

*sighs in toreador*

Cant wait

But other games are going to be SO.... BANAL until then
    *tortured genius eyes*
    MadFrenchieScot[Deleted User]

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

edited May 2019
    itchmon said:

Scot said:

itchmon said:

*sighs in toreador*

Cant wait

But other games are going to be SO.... BANAL until then
    *tortured genius eyes*
    Listen, if you can't support the timeline agreed upon by all involved parties for the delivery of the product, you can excuse yourself and begone!  These things are carefully planned for your benefit and, indeed, the benefit of ALL Kindred (or fans thereof).

Signed,

A Ventrue ;)
    [Deleted User]

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    On a related note. Does anyone remember, Kindred: The Embraced, TV mini series?  Only lasted one season, in 1996. It was based on the game.

Scot

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    itchmon said:
    *sighs in toreador*
    Cant wait
    Lol, my thoughts exactly!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

On a related note. Does anyone remember, Kindred: The Embraced, TV mini series?  Only lasted one season, in 1996. It was based on the game.

I saw it on the net, but never watched it.  Just from that poster, it looks......... Campy.

I saw it on the net, but never watched it.  Just from that poster, it looks......... Campy.
    It was not the best TV series I have seen for sure but was alright.
    MadFrenchie