Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I would love to see a bit of abilities and solo's

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited April 2019 in Saga of Lucimia
I think a few videos of abilities would help them show case their game.

Hay, it would even bring a few nay-sayers into the hype by showing their is something other than large scale groups. A few single class demonstrations. 

Post edited by delete5230 on

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    how far along is this game?
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    If I'm not mistaken, @Renfail said they were supposed to be "going dark" pretty soon, if they haven't already.
    So, it's unlikely there'll be a lot of public content over the next year.  It's been a while, so I don't remember too well, but he's mentioned it somewhere.

I believe they might have stopped selling access packages already.
    KyleranAmathe
  • RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638
    We are officially in Alpha and Stage Two of our development as of April 2019

https://sagaoflucimia.com/development-stage-two

The pre-order store is closed, and we won't be sharing a lot publicly until we are ready for beta. 

Which won't be happening any time earlier than 2021. See the above post for timeline estimations. 
    Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Hay, it would even bring a few nay-sayers into the hype by showing their is something other than large scale groups. A few single class demonstrations. 

Dude the game looks like 5 of us got together and made it. No bs. This is the most inexperienced team we’ve seen in a long time. About the same level as the Greed Monger guys.

im not saying they’re bad people, but they talk a Picasso with 3rd grade “I hate art” ability.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Renfail said:

The pre-order store is closed, and we won't be sharing a lot publicly until we are ready for beta. 

Which won't be happening any time earlier than 2021. See the above post for timeline estimations. 
    Oh WOW just read this... two years of darkness huh? Not taking anymore money huh? 

What at you guys think?
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    How many years has this game been in development?
    How many years has this game been in development?
    See the linked post above. 
    edited May 2019
    bcbully said:

Dude the game looks like 5 of us got together and made it. No bs. This is the most inexperienced team we’ve seen in a long time. About the same level as the Greed Monger guys.

im not saying they’re bad people, but they talk a Picasso with 3rd grade “I hate art” ability.
    Art has not been the focus of the project up until this point. Programming has. As clearly stated in the aforementioned post.

Though we do have a couple of asset creators who are working on things for the past year which we have not shared with the public, nor will we until we are into beta.

Yep. We're an inexperienced team. As clearely mentioned in the post. Also here: https://sagaoflucimia.com/five-reasons-not-to-pre-order-the-saga-of-lucimia

With investment money, we are currently hiring for multiple positions: art lead, VFX, graphics programmer, animator, among others. Feel free to throw your hat into the ring if you think you are qualified and want to help us make a better (looking and performing) game: http://stormhavenstudios.com/careers

Current goal is to expand the team with around 6-8 full-time employees over the course of this year, to bolster our existing team of 9 partners + five contractors. 
    Post edited by Renfail on
    Amathe
    bcbully said:

Renfail said:

Oh WOW just read this... two years of darkness huh? Not taking anymore money huh? 

What at you guys think?
    Not selling any more pre-orders at this point in time, nope. We have investors covering Stage Two of our development. 

We'll probably open things up again around beta, but it'll just be traditional base/deluxe/collector's editions, without all the perks that the pre-order tiers had available.