Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert to Land on the Xbox Game Pass on May 9th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert to Land on the Xbox Game Pass on May 9th - MMORPG.com

Starting May 9th, Xbox Game Pass owners will be able to check out Black Desert. Game Pass members will receive a 20% discount on all editions of the game (Standard, Deluxe or Ultimate) Black Desert as well as a 10% discount on all consumables.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I feel like this is a game that would be incredibly hard to play with a controller , but then again FFARR is on console and the amount of skills.....How is that even possible ?
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 13,278

I feel like this is a game that would be incredibly hard to play with a controller , but then again FFARR is on console and the amount of skills.....How is that even possible ?

Macro's? Do consoles even have them?

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,638
    Scot said:

Macro's? Do consoles even have them?
    The amount of skills is rarely the issue, you can map them pretty easily, it's usually ground targeting that is a big issue. 
    Scotwingood

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Easily playable with a gamepad as the number of 'keys' used is not that many as its about key combo's that are probably easier to do with a gamepad anyway, anyone who needs macro's to play this game is probably struggling generally, or just lazy. ;)
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 13,278
    Phry said:
    Easily playable with a gamepad as the number of 'keys' used is not that many as its about key combo's that are probably easier to do with a gamepad anyway, anyone who needs macro's to play this game is probably struggling generally, or just lazy. ;)
    Well lazy is the de facto position of our younger generation of gamers, so I am guessing they do. :)

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• AlmostLancelotAlmostLancelot Member UncommonPosts: 135
    It's actually really easy to control on consoles, feels like it was made for it.