Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unconquered Promotional Event Now On

NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
Funcom is running a promotional event in anticipation of a new RTS Conan game they'll be releasing.

The concept is to start a new character (no extra slot this time like the Saga events) and see how far in levels you can get it without dying.

Rewards are vanity armor at lvl's 20, 40, 60 and 80, with a weapon at 80 too.   Also you'll get badges at each 10 levels that you can display beside your name in game and there's an achievement that goes with it.

You'd think 'meh, who cares', but Tortage is packed, I'm seeing alot of dungeon call's on chat from Black Castle on up and saw my first badged lvl 80 today so people are doing it.    I'm thinking 'anything that get's people playing'.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/unconquered_mode

Funcom has also finally introduced vanity weapons into the game

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited March 2019
    Forgot to add; 

New Race and Class Combinations

Two new Race + Class combinations are now available for new characters!  

Cimmerian Assassins and Stygian Dark Templars.  

Both new combinations are available for all players for free! 

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• esty17esty17 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Did you mean Khitan DT? 
    edited April 2019
    esty17 said:
    Did you mean Khitan DT? 
    No Stygian as I said.  Khitan's have been able to be DT's since Godslayer was released.

• BlackDragon1010BlackDragon1010 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Mate what server do you play? There are only 2 servers you know... This "uncoquered" is just a small release to promote their new game. I do not see any group, everybody is just PL to 80 running 2 accounts at once or asking their guilds.
    edited May 2019
    Mate what server do you play? There are only 2 servers you know... This "uncoquered" is just a small release to promote their new game. I do not see any group, everybody is just PL to 80 running 2 accounts at once or asking their guilds.
    I play on Crom - PvE only.  Not real sure why you mention how many servers there are, there's only been 2 for quite a while now.   The OP was from March 23 when the promo event started.  And yes the 'event' is as I originally said to promote their new game.

When it started players were on the most part trying to do it on their own.  That of course quickly shifted to the 'carry me along' mode.