Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert to Land on the Xbox Game Pass on May 9th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert to Land on the Xbox Game Pass on May 9th - MMORPG.com

Starting May 9th, Xbox Game Pass owners will be able to check out Black Desert. Game Pass members will receive a 20% discount on all editions of the game (Standard, Deluxe or Ultimate) Black Desert as well as a 10% discount on all consumables.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I feel like this is a game that would be incredibly hard to play with a controller , but then again FFARR is on console and the amount of skills.....How is that even possible ?
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992

I feel like this is a game that would be incredibly hard to play with a controller , but then again FFARR is on console and the amount of skills.....How is that even possible ?

Macro's? Do consoles even have them?
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Scot said:

Macro's? Do consoles even have them?
    The amount of skills is rarely the issue, you can map them pretty easily, it's usually ground targeting that is a big issue. 
    Scotwingood

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Easily playable with a gamepad as the number of 'keys' used is not that many as its about key combo's that are probably easier to do with a gamepad anyway, anyone who needs macro's to play this game is probably struggling generally, or just lazy. ;)
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Phry said:
    Easily playable with a gamepad as the number of 'keys' used is not that many as its about key combo's that are probably easier to do with a gamepad anyway, anyone who needs macro's to play this game is probably struggling generally, or just lazy. ;)
    Well lazy is the de facto position of our younger generation of gamers, so I am guessing they do. :)
  • AlmostLancelotAlmostLancelot Member UncommonPosts: 135
    It's actually really easy to control on consoles, feels like it was made for it.