Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take Part in EVE Online's 16th Anniversary with Daily Log In Rewards - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageTake Part in EVE Online's 16th Anniversary with Daily Log In Rewards - MMORPG.com

From May 2nd to May 20th, EVE Online capsuleers can take part in the game's 16th anniversary celebration. As part of the festivities, players can get hold of in-game rewards on a daily basis thanks to the log-in event. All rewards can be claimed if players log in for 16 of the days available. Alpha and Omega players can claim all rewards, "although the Omega rewards are a bit more valuable".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Looks like they just walked into the kids section at Target.
    doomexSBFordPhryPhaserlight
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Not even offering any discounts on game time like they did last year.

This junk isn't going to be any motivation for me to return or login in, give some thing of value, not what my wife calls "pretend clothes."

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Will Eve be done when/If Star Citizen ever leaunches?
  • nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345
    Are they wearing monocles? Happy anniversary, EVE Online.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Will Eve be done when/If Star Citizen ever leaunches?
    Not the same type of games tbh, might as well ask if it will have any impact on Fortnite, which is to say, none as the games are likely to have their own seperate playerbases, although as some Eve players undoubtedly play Fortnite, there could be some 'cross over' thats entirely theoretical however as your 'ever launches' observation is also pertinent.
    Agent_Joseph
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Dauzqul said:
    Looks like they just walked into the kids section at Target.
    I have played many games with cosmetic items/clothing in the game store, but, Eve Online is one of the few games with cosmetic items that left me scratching my head wondering why..  especially since they discontinued the 'captains cabin' even which pretty much negated any actual use for such 'cosmetic' items, very very odd. :/
    Dauzqulmklinicvonryan123Kyleran
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    They've removed captain quarters and now use character clothing as a prize. What a bunch of clueless clowns...
    Kyleran

Thank you for your time!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr.GutsyMr.Gutsy Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Eve needs to evolve.
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Eve needs to die already. I biomassed my toons never going back. They lied to the vets and don't even hide the milking anymore...
    doomexGdemami