Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAGE 2

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited June 2018 in General Gaming
the music has me pumped lol, hope this has co-op and mp pvp. 
Post edited by Asheram on
Scorchien

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    the first had multi and coop , dont see any reason the sequel would not ... Helluva lota fun to
    Asheram
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Scorchien said:
    the first had multi and coop , dont see any reason the sequel would not ... Helluva lota fun to
    multiplayer on RAGE was limited to car battles, and coop was limited to horde mode which was a big shame. I really liked RAGE so i hope they make a much better game now, and maybe campaign coop and robust PvP modes.
    Asheram

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Scorchien said:
    multiplayer on RAGE was limited to car battles, and coop was limited to horde mode which was a big shame. I really liked RAGE so i hope they make a much better game now, and maybe campaign coop and robust PvP modes.
    yes .. but it was fun , and agree it can stand to  be expanded
    rojoArcueid
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Damn that looks good.
  • GameolioDanGameolioDan Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Wow... from outta nowhere. Yep, I agree Asheram, would love to see a co-op mode!
    G'day! Aussie guy that records videos of his gameplay. I stream gameplay too.

Youtube: http://youtube.com/c/gameoliodan
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/gameoliodan
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Trailer was so hype, it's not a trailer its an enjoyable mini-seizure.
    Asheram
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    The trailer is wild, but I expect the gameplay to be bad.  Especially if it's tailored to open PvP.  Will be interesting to see what comes of it. 

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Rage 1 was kinda lackluster in the end, strange that they decided to follow it up, but hopefully it's much better this time around. 

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited April 2019
    Mad Max is a decent game so this isn't really bad news.
  • CounterStrikeFan1CounterStrikeFan1 Member CommonPosts: 6
    That looks slick. What a crazy clip about Rage 2. I'm a fan of first part. I totally loved the atmosphere and story line of first part. Eagerly waiting for Rage 2
    edited March 2019
    edited March 2019
    Arterius said:
    Yeah I am looking forward to this game. Just wish I knew if it had a FOV slider. FPS make me super sick if they don't
    Yeah same here. 

Arterius said:
    Asheram said:
    Arterius said:
    Yeah I am looking forward to this game. Just wish I knew if it had a FOV slider. FPS make me super sick if they don't
    Yeah same here.

I'll play it regardless... I would just rather go PC than Xbox
    Dont really know much about fov thing, does increasing or decreasing FOV work?
    Arterius said:
    Asheram said:
    Arterius said:
    Asheram said:
    Arterius said:
    Yeah same here.

I'll play it regardless... I would just rather go PC than Xbox
    Dont really know much about fov thing, does increasing or decreasing FOV work?
    Increasing the FOV slider works for me
    Ahh ok ty, will have to fire up Far Cry 5 or Doom 2016 again see if it helps me, thanks.
    edited April 2019
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Hmm idk what to think.Looks like it is John Carmacks work but idk if it offers anything new,some guns,some stuff to shoot with guns.Not sure if game play is unique enough to warrant buying it.
    The game industry seems to have lost it's creative game design or simply run out of ideas.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Scorchien said:
    I watched Coh Carnage play it with devs in the room the other day and he seemed to imply that the extent of multiplayer is car races/battles. I don't remember hearing anything about co-op play

• JoyFreakkJoyFreakk Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    The trailer looks lit. What consoles?
    JoyFreakk said:
    The trailer looks lit. What consoles?
    both consoles and pc, I dont believe it is an exclusive.