Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship of Heroes Team Provides Background Lore for One Major NPC - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageShip of Heroes Team Provides Background Lore for One Major NPC - MMORPG.com

The Ship of Heroes team has published a new weekend update that provides background lore for one of the game's major NPCs, Sword Blossom. According to the post, Sword Blossom is one of five signature heroes who are "the top authorities on fighting the main threats to the ship".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ZenJellyZenJelly Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Thanks for the laugh with that video
    XarkoNepheth[Deleted User]darkopexKlikae
  • DabOnThemDabOnThem Member UncommonPosts: 141
    All these CoH projects were feeding off of the void that CoH left. Now that COH is here no one cares. You should have released earlier.

NCsoft could be behind this entire thing to kill off these projects. Fans should be thanking NCsoft for putting them out of their false hope CoH successor misery. These projects are not tangible. It was a dangling carrot which CoH mercifully ended. Now you can play the real thing.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

DabOnThem said:

All these CoH projects were feeding off of the void that CoH left. Now that COH is here no one cares. You should have released earlier.

NCsoft could be behind this entire thing to kill off these projects. Fans should be thanking NCsoft for putting them out of their false hope CoH successor misery. These projects are not tangible. It was a dangling carrot which CoH mercifully ended. Now you can play the real thing.

Not everyone wants to break laws to play an old game.
    Scot[Deleted User]Klikae
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

Utinni said:

DabOnThem said:

Not everyone wants to break laws to play an old game.

Not only that but I would prefer to play on a server that I know is going to be there tomorrow.
    [Deleted User]warsaber1375
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766

Arterius said:

DabOnThem said:

Sometimes people want to play something new and not have an experience they have had before. A lot of posts here on Pantheon seem to be, I played EQ already why bother with Pantheon and do all that over again. The same can be said with any game. WoW classic has people excited but there are others who are not interested in doing an old experience over again. Not wanting to ruin there past experiences with the game.

If SoH does enough different and actually launches then people who are looking for a new superhero MMO will hop on board. Also these unofficial servers never have ALOT of players. The ones I have dabbled in usually have a few hundred at most.

you've never played city of heroes it seems, this game's community more than anything just wants to play city of heroes.

currently there are 8000 people playing on the 4 CoH Homecoming servers with hundreds waiting in queue

just a wee bit more than your usual "few hundred"

[Deleted User]
  • todzilla85todzilla85 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I loved coh and am currently messing with the private servers, but that doesn't mean I want to play a copy and paste of it. Coh wasnt a perfect game by any means, so why is this game trying so hard to be just like it. It is doing nothing to innovate the genre and that's why it will fail.
    [Deleted User]
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I really am looking forward to this game.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests