Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge Project Gorgon Update Brings Mini-Dungeons & Big Changes to Lycanthropy - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageHuge Project Gorgon Update Brings Mini-Dungeons & Big Changes to Lycanthropy - MMORPG.com

The latest Project Gorgon update has been deployed, this time, a rather large one that brings a number of significant changes to the game. Players will be able to take part in non-instanced dungeons called Ilmari War Caches. These are "designed to be a quick solo adventure" where players can even log out mid-run and log back in to complete the adventure. They are not time-limited events.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FinvegaFinvega Member RarePosts: 260
    I have great respect for this small team and what they (or He?) pulled off with this game. No money, no backing... just hard work and commitment. While the final product may not compare to a AAA title, the game has good bones and a lot going for it.
    SovrathTokkenScotGreatnessValdheim
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I enjoyed the game but i'm too cheap to pay for it.

Even though I just bought a $280 USD of a discontinued lego set of the batmobile and tumbler and I spend like $60 usd a month on energy drinks.

But my main problem is that I work 10-14 hours a day and have very little time to play games any way. So I'm lucky enough to be in a non-PoE gaming cycle but no time to play.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.