Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite Players Can Check Out Avengers: Endgame LTM Starting Today - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageFortnite Players Can Check Out Avengers: Endgame LTM Starting Today - MMORPG.com

Thanos and the Chitauri are back in Fortnite Battle Royale with the arrival of the v8.50 update and in celebration of this weekend's release of the blockbuster film. The limited time mode sends a team of "Hero" players off to stop Team Thanos from taking the Infinity Stones. Heroes will be searching for Mythic Avengers items during the fight with the ultimate goal of destroying the Chitauri and defeating Thanos himself.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2019
    Truvidien88bobbymcswanson
  • BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228
    Funny how Fortnite went from most played game ever to slowly dying in the amount of time between Infinity War and Endgame. I mean, im sure this will get some people back in the game and I know Fortnite is still enjoyable (if you like that sort of thing) but isnt it funny how much a games fortune can turn in the course of a year?
    bobbymcswansonZenJelly
  • bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 204

Funny how Fortnite went from most played game ever to slowly dying in the amount of time between Infinity War and Endgame. I mean, im sure this will get some people back in the game and I know Fortnite is still enjoyable (if you like that sort of thing) but isnt it funny how much a games fortune can turn in the course of a year?

What are you even talking about? Most games don't even come close to the success fortnite has had...and being on top for a year + is something 99.9% of games will never do in their lifetime...

Glad you think millions and millions of people playing daily is "slowly dying"....the player base is dropping because the game is leveling off like many games do after they blow up...of course people get bored and find other things to play...or play a few times to see what the fuss is about and then never play again...bad patches recently drop players off as well but Epic is no slouch at releasing new content for their battle royale and it only takes one decent update to send it all back around...

Game is dying....har...
    Panther2103NotEvadingTaxFraudZenJelly
  • BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228

What are you even talking about? Most games don't even come close to the success fortnite has had...and being on top for a year + is something 99.9% of games will never do in their lifetime...

Glad you think millions and millions of people playing daily is "slowly dying"....the player base is dropping because the game is leveling off like many games do after they blow up...of course people get bored and find other things to play...or play a few times to see what the fuss is about and then never play again...bad patches recently drop players off as well but Epic is no slouch at releasing new content for their battle royale and it only takes one decent update to send it all back around...

Game is dying....har...

Cute. But dont forget the millions and millions of players its lost in the last three months. Fanboyism doesnt really have a place in conversation.
    ZenJelly
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Game is dying....har...

Cute. But dont forget the millions and millions of players its lost in the last three months. Fanboyism doesnt really have a place in conversation.
    I hate the game and even I know that it is still the most played game currently.  So ya what are you even talking about?
    ZenJelly
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Games like that are built for short term gratification....They are designed to bring in alot of players quickly but most likely won't retain many long term....Also fortnite seems to have opened the floodgates for tons of other BRs that are coming out in droves....People get bored with it and move on to the next one.
    ZenJelly
  • DrakenwDrakenw Member UncommonPosts: 9

Lol ?

Numbers are just fine mate. They last reported 9million con-current players, just a few weeks after APEX launched.

The game is now having the qualifiers for the world cup, where anyone can play and win prizes, which for sure will have just as many players as the 9 million con-current they announced.

Superdata also shows, they still making as much money as ever, which is a good indication that the playerbase, at least the playerbase paying, is staying.
    ZenJelly
  • moshramoshra Member RarePosts: 400

Game is dying....har...

Nice, create some made up numbers, throw an insult.

Perfect argument.
    ZenJelly
  • bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 204

Game is dying....har...

I do play the game but I'm down right awful at it...I'm honestly more into Outward right now but think what you want... even I can see what fortnite is and what it has done....you just sound like a bitter person or a completely naive one...dunno what one it is