Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Masterminds of Sharn Expansion Delayed by Two Weeks - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageDungeons & Dragons Online: Masterminds of Sharn Expansion Delayed by Two Weeks - MMORPG.com

The next expansion to Dungeons & Dragons Online was set to be released on April 30th. However, a new note on the official DDO forums has announced that the Masterminds of Sharn expansion will be delayed until May 14th. The team felt that there were "several things we want to do yet, based in part on your feedback from Lamannia".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    I wish the permanent hirelings were not so expensive or I would play more.
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    You can play Tieling race now if you pre-order. Started one last week.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Horusra said:
    Permanent? How much are they? It's a free to play game so even if it's $20 that's just a little more than what a sub normally would cost and if it's permanent then you are good to go as long as the game is running. Just do it.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    i tried to play the game after like 6 years away and I couldnt' get past the graphics :(
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nastilonnastilon Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Still waiting on a druid class..
    Sovrath said:
    Horusra said:
    Permanent? How much are they? It's a free to play game so even if it's $20 that's just a little more than what a sub normally would cost and if it's permanent then you are good to go as long as the game is running. Just do it.
    You have to buy the collectors editions
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

Horusra said:

Sovrath said:

Horusra said:

Oh so they put it behind a large paywall? That sucks. Should just sell them a la carte. Can I assume the collector's editions are something like $70?
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    They actually listened to the Lamania players for a change... Will wonders never cease.

Normally that ask for play testers to see what's up the game, ignore their feedback, and then toss them to the forum wolves to take the blame for the bad ideas making it to live.

Who knows, maybe it's dawning on them to pay attention to their players.. must have finally dwindled enough for them to suddenly start caring.
    katzklaw
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

Sovrath said:

Horusra said:

Sovrath said:

Horusra said:

Oh so they put it behind a large paywall? That sucks. Should just sell them a la carte. Can I assume the collector's editions are something like $70?

occasionally on sale, but one is $50 and the other $70 I think. More than I want to pay just to get the expansion and one hireling.
    Horusra said:
    Eh? Did something happen with Hirelings, as last time I played, even Haystack was pretty cheap.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• katzklawkatzklaw Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Heysuck is still as cheap as he ever was. and not even worth that much... the latest x-pack is coming out with 2 permanent hires (a mid level and a high level), similar to the panther that MotUD came out with. 
    Ungood
  • katzklawkatzklaw Member UncommonPosts: 101
    edited April 2019
    nastilon said:

they have one...
    Ungood
    edited April 2019
    Ungood said:
    Horusra said:
    Eh? Did something happen with Hirelings, as last time I played, even Haystack was pretty cheap.

There are higher level permanent hirelings.
    Horusra said:
    Ungood said:
    Horusra said:

Oh, so we are talking about Epic Level hirelings that will stand in traps and complain about needing to be healed... handy.. 
    Sovrath

Ungood said:
    Horusra said:
    Ungood said:
    Horusra said:

Oh, so we are talking about Epic Level hirelings that will stand in traps and complain about needing to be healed... handy.. 
    The lvl 3 priest only gets your so far.
    Ungood
    nastilon said:
    It's been a while since you logged in I see.

Druid was put in with Menace of the Underdark, way back in 2012.

Horusra said:
    Ungood said:
    Horusra said:
    Ungood said:
    Horusra said:

The lvl 3 priest only gets your so far.
    Flower was the best cleric hireling.. period! 

• SevalaSevala Member UncommonPosts: 220
    edited April 2019
    Pfft....everyone knows Larafay is the best hireling. Aside from the fact that she will run empty on spell points 3 minutes into a quest from Nuking everything instead of healing...but hey, its proactive healing while it lasts.

~I am Many~