Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glad you removed the big red edited banner on the post

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
I always hesitate when I want to edit something because I hate breaking up the beautiful colour on a post with that nasty banner at the bottom informing everyone when I edited the post. It somehow indicated a failure on my part of insufficient care taken while posting. I am notorious for numerous spelling errors I have to go back and repair. Now you have it on the side near the avatar. I would have made this suggestion but it did not occur to me, such is my brilliance that a thought I hadn't come up with was executed at my unconscious behest.
Chamber of Chains
MadFrenchiekitaradScotAlBQuirky

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    awww this post gives me the warm and fuzzies. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I almost always edit my posts, because I almost always have typos or poorly worded thoughts that need refining.  I should probably do my revising and editing before hitting post, but something about seeing it framed in the thread makes the errors more obvious to me. /shrug

You are not alone cheyane!
    AlBQuirky

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    True me too exactly the same. Keep editing after I press post.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited March 2019
    This is a test.

Test

Woot it is gone! Yeah!

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Celebrated too early. The red edit notice is back. It is so over the top. Makes it look like a notice that I robbed an orphanage or something.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Amathe said:
    Celebrated too early. The red edit notice is back. It is so over the top. Makes it look like a notice that I robbed an orphanage or something.
    ARGH!
    Chamber of Chains
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Amathe said:
    I think it is based on a timer, or something. I can edit immediately after posting, but come back the next day and I believe the "edited by..." banner is applied. I think...

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR