Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight Frontiers – An MMO We Always Wanted - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    As the undead stumbled towards our heroes, arms stretched, trying to get their claws on that delicious living human flesh you could hear them moan for what they craved most: “Traaaaiins, traaaiiins”.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    whats the hype?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• zacho56zacho56 Member UncommonPosts: 53

I've watched the series for a few years but the click to move style game lost me after Fallout 2 and in 2019 it just seems so regressive. Awesome for those that do like that style though as it seems like a cool game.

And I prefer the click to move mechanic over WASD especially in an isometric-view game :-)

Cool thing about this one though is you can use either control scheme. WASD works to move around here, unlike many other iso mmos
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited April 2019
    One group ragging on the game because it's an MMO, the other group ragging on it because its' not an MMO.

[mod edit]
    Post edited by Vaross on
    TacticalZombeh
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    edited April 2019

One group ragging on the game because it's an MMO, the other group ragging on it because its' not an MMO.

[mod edit]

Im not raggin on it for not being an mmo. I think the game is absolutely worth a try. I just don't get why people are calling a game that only supports 14 players max an mmo... how is 14 a massive quantity of players?
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 418
    I want to like this but honestly with the way pwi has handled sto and neverwinter. I will pass the bait and switch along with rng and credit card warrior I will totally pass. They have to shady of a track record for me to give them money ever again.
    [Deleted User]