Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

With the First Fractured Alpha Event in the Bag, Alpha 1 - Test 2 Slated for June - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

imageWith the First Fractured Alpha Event in the Bag, Alpha 1 - Test 2 Slated for June - MMORPG.com

With the first successful Fractured alpha event in the bag, developers are looking ahead to Alpha 1 - Test 2 that is currently scheduled to begin in June. The summer alpha will include a number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. In the intervening months, devs will be working on several systems including the expansion of the Housing system, updates to the world including the Deadwoods zone and a number of technical improvements.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• dred45dred45 Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited April 19
    fuck this game my score for this game is 0.001
    killerqueerStrizzy12
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 12,101
    Can we have some civility please and perhaps an appraisal of why you think it is that bad?
    TokkenSovrathNoxiousBasskillerqueerStrizzy12

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,388
    edited April 19
    I have to try it since they named one of the continents after ME!!! Many of your pointed out that the continent of Myr,
    Tokken
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,078
    I don't even know what game it is lol.
  • StryckerStrycker Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Man, the saga for this game never ends. This is The Repopulation spin off thing right?
  • mklinicmklinic Member UncommonPosts: 1,567
    Strycker said:
    Man, the saga for this game never ends. This is The Repopulation spin off thing right?
    I believe you're refering to Fragmented: https://store.steampowered.com/app/441790/Fragmented/

-mklinic

"There's a point I think we're missing.
    It's in the air we raise our fists in."
    -from Behind Closed Doors by Rise Against