Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight Frontiers: Railmaster Class Reveal Trailer - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I like it.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

This game should be on mobile not on PC...
    Beware what you wish for

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Sees boss.

Builds tracks in a circle around it.

Kites in opposite direction of choo choos direction.

Winner!
    [Deleted User]IselinWhiteLantern
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    edited April 2019

Wizardry said:

Ummm no.....no just no.

I demand creativity but it has to be within the context of the game,this is just out in left field.I only wonder where some dude got this idea from because i don't see any recent kids train movies.Maybe dude was reading his young child the little engine that could book lol.

What is this game trying to do anyway,just run around killing stuff?Is there a purpose to this game?Is it TRYING to be a RPG?

All your time complaining you might have missed when RPG became endless mob slaying for never ending gear upgrades. Much like life, there is no point. Have fun or spend your time complaining about everything on a game site...
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    This would have been funny if it was released on 1st of April. not sure tho, im still gonna give it a try. hopefully the real game play experience will be as fun as on the Video shown.

So What Now?

• AndrewTheJoyfulAndrewTheJoyful Newbie CommonPosts: 29
    edited April 2019
    And when this game is releasing? So cool
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    edited April 2019
    Something different. Perish the thought.

Those wanting something more similar to that in the early days of the genre have other options available, some of which lauded by many.

Torchlight has always had an element of whimsy compared to those titles, and it looks like this is going to be further emphasized this time around.

I imagine they believe it is something that has made them stand out in the past, and as games of this type grow in number that it will do so again.

So, yeah... something different. After this class it will be interesting to see what they have up their sleeve for the classes yet to be revealed.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    DMKano said:
    Something different. Perish the thought.

Those wanting something more similar to that in the early days of the genre have other options available, some of which lauded by many.

Torchlight has always had an element of whimsy compared to those titles, and it looks like this is going to be further emphasized this time around.

I imagine they believe it is something that has made them stand out in the past, and as games of this type grow in number that it will do so again.

So, yeah... something different. After this class it will be interesting to see what they have up their sleeve for the classes yet to be revealed.

Whimsical new class...

Like an ape... that flings poo

Poo-flinger? 
    No! No! Whimsical! More like a flute blower class, if high pitch sounds it attracts animals around you to attack your targets.  If you play it in lower pitch sounds it attracts the undead and paranormal instead.  If you fuck up the notes and pitch Satan himself shows up and delivers you into the secret cow level.
    WhiteLanternTacticalZombeh
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    No no. I think you had it right. DMK really really wants a poo-flinger class added so he can play.
    TacticalZombeh
  • nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345
    Always loved the Torchlight series releases. Am happily hyped for this.