Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Can Unlock 'A Star to Guide Us' During This Week's Guild Wars 2 Welcome Back Event - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageYou Can Unlock 'A Star to Guide Us' During This Week's Guild Wars 2 Welcome Back Event - MMORPG.com

During Week 4 of the Guild Wars 2 Welcome Back event, players can unlock Living World Season 4: Episode 4 - A Star to Guide Us. Players can grab it from the Gem Store without cost and also take home a free Revive Orb. The offers are good from April 16th to April 22nd.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I left GW2 because of the living world. My wife and I would get 1/2 through something and as a casual gamer playing a few hours a week. So we would rarely get to see the end of the story. I get they make more money from people who play every day but gamers like myself were driven away. The ability to make living story playable after the event is over would win allot of business.
    [Deleted User]
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    A Star to Guide Us, it sounds like a song from Glee, is that what you unlock? :)
    SBFord[Deleted User]
  • ganoesz12ganoesz12 Member UncommonPosts: 9

Nanfoodle said:

I left GW2 because of the living world. My wife and I would get 1/2 through something and as a casual gamer playing a few hours a week. So we would rarely get to see the end of the story. I get they make more money from people who play every day but gamers like myself were driven away. The ability to make living story playable after the event is over would win allot of business.

Nanfoodle they actually did just that. Living World season 1 - which frankfully sucked - you may have not been able to replay.. But every season after that, the episodes have been replayable. Infact, the past two seasons, each episode added in a new zone along with the story. Season 1 sucked, honestly.. but the Living World stuff has improved a -lot- since the early days.
  • ganoesz12ganoesz12 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Well to each their own Nyctelios, I guess not everyone will be pleased with it. Personally, i've been absolutely tickled with Path of Fire and Season 4. I've stayed pretty engrossed with it.
  • X-ranfeX-ranfe Member UncommonPosts: 77
    I was very dissapointed in last part of LW(