Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are they now?

2»

Comments

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    I would assume that you mean Fallout 76 and that your excitement might have died down a bit at this point.

Though the amount of bugs that Fallout 76 has amusingly reminded me a lot of how many bugs Vanguard had at release. :smile:
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    I would assume that you mean Fallout 76 and that your excitement might have died down a bit at this point.

Though the amount of bugs that Fallout 76 has amusingly reminded me a lot of how many bugs Vanguard had at release. :smile:
    There's always EverQuest Next don't give up hope.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
    Why would I care about EverQuest Next ? I didnt even cared for EverQuest First.
  • timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Talking about lag  :D
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141

I simply stopped playing MMOs.

There is no alternative to Vanguard on the market, and no MMO that meets my minimum requirements (probably something like: great classes, great dungeons, good high-ish challenge level, good group play).

It has all been downgraded and simplified to hell.

So I rotate through my other hobbies now.

You are correct, there are obviously games with more polish but none with the size / depth and complexity of Vangaurd.  The classes were staggeringly fun and complex to play, nothing even comes close.  I like you should of stopped trying to find a suitable replacement, because there is none, but still I dabble in MMO after MMO only to be bored and disappointed after a short time.
    Well, as I said, I have other hobbies. I dont need gaming if there is no good game around.

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I listen to audio books at work all day, while typing away. I could catch up on Movies/TV shows more, but meh, GoT made me want to swan dive off The Wall. Video games are my favorite hobby.

My problem is there are too many good games that I should play, already bought and waiting for me in my backlog. While at the same time, I keep rotating through my usual suspects...

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Lol who keeps resurrecting this necro thread?
    Oh ?

So whats so interesting going on in singleplayer RPGs then ?

All I'm aware of is a serious dumbing down of the old hardcore RPGs ... ?