Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 998
    Right now just STO, Bless Online and a couple of mobile games.  Really though, I am just killing time until one of the games I am actually waiting for gets in early access; Pantheon and Ship of Heroes.
    Torvalblueturtle13

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• BossChonoBossChono Member UncommonPosts: 23

ffxi and actraiser on my snes

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 3,811
    Almost tired of Overwatch again, I want to try AC Odyssey finally, as well as the new Grim Dawn xpac. Looking forward to the new Age of Wonders game coming this summer.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,919
    Ppiper said:
    Scorchien said:
      leveling 3 new toons on EQ2 Kaladim

1 on Anarchy Online 2019

and still UO

Really? 3? Is the leveling quicker on the new server or the same as the original game?
    Actualy feels a bit slower than live tbh ..

I have a 22 Ranger

21 Templar

18 Troub

Trying to keep them all in the same  content window as i move thru content towards DoF , still 11 weeks before DoF hits
    Torvalblueturtle13
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,809
    Right now MTG Arena.   Though the next set looks pretty obnoxious, so might not need to worry about MTG for a year and a half after that releases.

Will probably jump back to AlterAeon (a MUD) or Screeps (AI programming RTS MMO).  In a while.

Previously in the year I did give WorldsAdrift a very short rerun.   Though it's still a mess.   Right now their server resource mechanisms are being absurdly obnoxious, activating to often to destroy stuff players are actually using and leaving abandoned stuff.   Along with being just completely unable to make a game that doesn't suffer from item duplication bugs.   Maybe a bit too grindy for how many resets they've had as well.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• ExistentialistExistentialist Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Outward and Lotro
  • SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 402
    ESO , SWTOR and some Phoenix DAoC
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,731
    BossChono said:

retail 11? or private server? Every time I peek into retail it just makes me miss the old days.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,129
    Battlefield 4 and 5.
    Phaserlight

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Outward.
    Torval

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,892
    Yoshi's Crafted World...............what? Fun game to play with my kids. Don't judge me. 
    The Division 2
    Operencia
    a project in alpha

Been working a ton lately so have not spent a lot of hours gaming like normal. 

I am looking forward to spending time with Days Gone though in a couple of weeks

TorvalMrMelGibson

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 2,955
    ESO
    Outward
    Grim Dawn new xpac
    Sekiro

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Torval
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • LuidenLuiden Member UncommonPosts: 264
    LoL, haven't played an actual MMORPG in a long time.. that are pretty much crap these days.
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 567
    Black Desert
    Elder Scrolls Online
    Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
    Divinity Original Sin
    Star Wars the Old Republic
    Torval
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 1,995
    Palebane said:
    Almost tired of Overwatch again, I want to try AC Odyssey finally, as well as the new Grim Dawn xpac. Looking forward to the new Age of Wonders game coming this summer.
    As someone who isn't typically a fan of AC games, Odyssey was just... just fantastic. I really enjoyed my time with that game. 
    TorvalMrMelGibson
  • ZiCrOZiCrO Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Apex Legends
    Total War: Warhammer II
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

Waiting for Lost Ark or another decent MMO. Might go back to Black Desert Online but it has no endgame and the pvp feels meaningless.
    Torval
  • UngoodUngood Member EpicPosts: 2,757
    ZiCrO said:
    Apex Legends
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

Waiting for Lost Ark or another decent MMO. Might go back to Black Desert Online but it has no endgame and the pvp feels meaningless.
    How is Total War?
  • ZiCrOZiCrO Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Ungood said:
    ZiCrO said:
    Apex Legends
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

How is Total War?
    It's great and Warhammer II is the best Total War yet. I've put tons of hours into it. Some things i like about it is that it has both turn based tactical map play and RTS play when you fight your individual battles. Something I think the civilization based games lack. Warhammer II also has a lot of improvements over the previous games like RPG elements when picking up unique armor/weapons for your lords and unique buildings when capturing certain settlements. It also has a huge map when you play the mortal empires mode. The multiplayer is kind of lacking imo but i know a lot of people like the co-op campaign mode. Highly recommended.
    BossChonoUngood
    Albatroes said:
    BossChono said:

retail 11? or private server? Every time I peek into retail it just makes me miss the old days.

Yeah I got the nostalgia itch about a month ago and bought it on steam.  After a vicious battle to get it and playonline to work I'm liking it in all of it's archaic glory.  Trust system is nice since you can party solo or fill out a small party.
    ZiCrO said:
    Ungood said:
    ZiCrO said:
    Apex Legends
    Anno 1800/Anno 1404

How is Total War?
    It's great and Warhammer II is the best Total War yet. I've put tons of hours into it. Some things i like about it is that it has both turn based tactical map play and RTS play when you fight your individual battles. Something I think the civilization based games lack. Warhammer II also has a lot of improvements over the previous games like RPG elements when picking up unique armor/weapons for your lords and unique buildings when capturing certain settlements. It also has a huge map when you play the mortal empires mode. The multiplayer is kind of lacking imo but i know a lot of people like the co-op campaign mode. Highly recommended.

I'll second this but wait for a sale since it's not really a complete game without all the dlcs.  Not quite sure if you need the first one to play as those factions in mortal empire campaigns since I already had Total Warhammer 1.  It's tied with Napoleon as my favorite Total War game.  Only thing lacking for me is the siege battles but there are plenty of mods on steam and some amazing player made battle maps.
    Torval
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,070
    Diablo III !
    Yep, got it on sale and I'm actually having fun.
    Beside that, WoW and ESO of course.
    And the usual with my new Pimax 8K VR Headset, Assetto Corsa and Elite Dangerous.
    blueturtle13TorvalShaddyDaddy
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 257
    nothing....no game out atm is worth my time
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,070
    Rhygarth said:
    nothing....no game out atm is worth my time
    But wasting your time on a gaming forum is worth it !
    B)
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 309
    For the last month or so it's pretty much just been Kingdoms of Amalur and WoW, but I can feel some RPG burnout starting to creep in and think it may be time for something more action-y, like Rise of the Tomb Raider, Spider-Man, or Metal Gear Solid V. I'm 35 hours or so into Amalur and haven't even left the first region of the world yet, and I'm not sure if the game aged well enough to go the 100 hours. 
    Torval
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,737
    A bunch of single player RPGs. 
    TorvalAdoni