Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poorly run game lol

Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
Here's some advice for Albion Online, if you intend on going free2play to attract more players with the hope they purchase premium, allow them to play the game lol.

So I was unsure if albion was for me. It finally went free2play, logged in and was so laggy I couldn't do anything. Then I got disconnected.

Day 2: 7042 in que. umm no thanks lol.

and don't give me any of that bullshit that there's too many people and it will die down etc etc. They're failing any potential $$ opportunities as mmo players are usually in it for the long term and are happy to invest. But if this is what it is like just to try the game, I'm got other things to do with my time then wait in ques and be laggy as...

GdemamiKyleran

Comments

• ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 96
    The population does actually die down (it did a few months after launch), usually once players reach yellow or red zones, get killed by a group of gankers, looted and then rage quit. (Even though gear is easy to replace, people still get mad and quit.)
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2019
    According to the team, its a 'hosting' issue that they rely on a 3rd party for and are also relying on said 3rd party to find and fix the problem. RIP.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited April 2019
    Threads like these.....smh

Pro tip, wait a few days, then give it a go, is this your first rodeo or something? 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645

But if this is what it is like just to try the game, I'm got other things to do with my time then wait in ques and be laggy as...

Thanks for thinking of us with your busy schedule and all
    Kyleran