Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Fiasco- Transfers, Trade-Ins and Claiming disabled

13»

Comments

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    Kyleran said:
    AnOldFart said:
    Claiming not fixed yet
    D&SS set for April 29th

So we should be picking by October then... 
    No, but "early" May is certainly within the realm of probability.

I know that's why I went massively over... 

Here is a piece of info, my count is estimated May 16th and so end of May for me... 
    Kyleran
  • TorrskTorrsk Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Oh why did they say anything when everything isn't even fixed.. 
    I also expected to see the maps before anyone starting picking. Really gives kings no time to look at the maps. Or really any planning to happen. Giving people a week really isn't long. Once you take into account, working and sleeping. I was always under the impression, we would have weeks to look at the map. This again, all seems rushed.
    Gdemami
    edited April 2019
    Torrsk said:
    Oh why did they say anything when everything isn't even fixed.. 
    I also expected to see the maps before anyone starting picking. Really gives kings no time to look at the maps. Or really any planning to happen. Giving people a week really isn't long. Once you take into account, working and sleeping. I was always under the impression, we would have weeks to look at the map. This again, all seems rushed.
    Kings have a week to look and select, or there abouts. 
    AnOldFart said:
    Nah cause it starts on the 29th. The maps open on the same day. But pretty much all kings are only picking via tribe. So it doesn't really effect them much at all. I suppose you could argue they have a week to pick before the dukes. But seeing as we have no idea how long each window will last, mixes things up a bit.
    Torrsk said:
    AnOldFart said:
    Nah cause it starts on the 29th. The maps open on the same day. But pretty much all kings are only picking via tribe. So it doesn't really effect them much at all. I suppose you could argue they have a week to pick before the dukes. But seeing as we have no idea how long each window will last, mixes things up a bit.
    Well I know most kings have it decided what kingdom they are taking. 
    At least on our server, people are pretty much locked in. 

The map is supposed to open up for everyone at the same time (like the surname opened up for everyone). 
    I will place money that all the Kings will be locked in within 24hrs.
    That means the dukes have a minimum of a week before their choice starts. Now in my kingdom nearly all the Dukes have decided where they are going with just a few to still choose. 

Due to the maps opening up at the start counts will get to look and decide where they want to be, and set themselves a shortlist of counties.
    My count will give me his shortlist and I will try to arrange the other settlements in a pick order per county. 

Now obviously this might go wrong depending on the unpledged nobility but not by much since most pledged have put more money in that the unpledged meaning more ip. 

Now this will all depend on if the event goes as planned and with SBS track record that is anybodies guess. 
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Kyleran said:
    AnOldFart said:
    Claiming not fixed yet
    D&SS set for April 29th

AnOldFart said:
    Kyleran said:
    AnOldFart said:
    Claiming not fixed yet
    D&SS set for April 29th

I know that's why I went massively over... 

Here is a piece of info, my count is estimated May 16th and so end of May for me... 
    Playing it safe, no mention of a year.  Come on!  Both of you are better than the project leader of this mess.  My date of June 6, 11027 seems pretty solid to me, but opens us to a discussion of whether the 'COE project leader position' is hereditary or not.  So, let's pretend I said 2019, okay?

AnOldFartSlapshot1188Kyleran[Deleted User]

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

@AnOldFart Doubtful that kings will be locked within 24hrs. Everyone still has their own window. It's not just a free for all. While the chance everyone will even stay to their word. That seems the most unlikely to really happen. I wouldn't write off randoms either. No reason to assume they have not spent the money. Also gotta count in those people active within the community, but just have not committed themselves to anyway.

Going off your post. You are on NAE? That one seems the most locked down. 

I expect everything will be a giant mess, then expect many bugs to happen midway through. Either stopping the whole event from happening or them having to reset it. But even if the kings/dukes picks are smoothly. No way are counts/mayors going to be. Way too many of them not with anyone. So much KS counts that never moved up in IP either, that are with communities. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
    Kyleran
    Torrsk said:
    @AnOldFart Doubtful that kings will be locked within 24hrs. Everyone still has their own window. It's not just a free for all. While the chance everyone will even stay to their word. That seems the most unlikely to really happen. I wouldn't write off randoms either. No reason to assume they have not spent the money. Also gotta count in those people active within the community, but just have not committed themselves to anyway.

Going off your post. You are on NAE? That one seems the most locked down. 

I expect everything will be a giant mess, then expect many bugs to happen midway through. Either stopping the whole event from happening or them having to reset it. But even if the kings/dukes picks are smoothly. No way are counts/mayors going to be. Way too many of them not with anyone. So much KS counts that never moved up in IP either, that are with communities. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
    I'm EU,

Maybe just our server that seems ultra civilised then. 
    Well apart from arkadia
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    The wait is over, Trading, Transfers etc were re-enabled today....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Kyleran said:
    Do they work?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Kyleran said:
    Do they work?
    How hard could it be? 

:D

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:
    Do they work?
    How hard could it be? 

:D
    I think tgat was listed as the title of a certain Gantt chart a few years back...
    Kyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018