Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Remnant: From the Ashes Trailer -

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Remnant: From the Ashes Trailer -

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    yeah was interested then saw perfect world entertainment wondered how hard you will have to dual wield credit cards and decided to move on to the next article.
    foppoteeepoqWaanTacticalZombeh
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I like the look of it. Dynamic levels is something I want to know more about. Got my eye on it.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • elveoneelveone Member RarePosts: 426
    edited April 2019
    I've got my eye on this ever since it was revealed. It is obviously a spiritual successor to the never released version of Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age by the people who are behind the Darksiders franchise. I really like the weird looking enemies and the mix of the diablo-esque randomly generated levels and loot, the dark souls-esque checkpoint and respawn mechanics combined with similar enemy and boss mechanics and third person melee and shooting sounds really fun to me. If you are able to specialize in melee combat as well I can see this becoming one of my main games for a while. P.S. Oh, btw, this is not free to play.
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    yes, can we survive yet another one of the same....lol
  • seshsesseshses Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Looks pretty cool am ganna try it for sure
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Like others the PW tag is what likely tells us,it's not that good.
    However the marketing video did at least look good to me anyhow.If the video is telling the truth ,it might be an ok game.
    The only concern i have is reading all the stuff in the design it just sounds like an ARPG a genre i detest.
    So for me,if this is a REAL rpg game and not just some shallow ARPG in a more open world "open world only mildly helps the genre"then i a mat least in for a look see.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KingNaidKingNaid Member UncommonPosts: 1,875
    Wizardry said:
    Like others the PW tag is what likely tells us,it's not that good.
    However the marketing video did at least look good to me anyhow.If the video is telling the truth ,it might be an ok game.
    The only concern i have is reading all the stuff in the design it just sounds like an ARPG a genre i detest.
    So for me,if this is a REAL rpg game and not just some shallow ARPG in a more open world "open world only mildly helps the genre"then i a mat least in for a look see.
    Its a action rpg