Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder Kingmaker...bugs 2019?

slowpoke68slowpoke68 Member UncommonPosts: 541
Hey guys.  Want to give this game a go at some point.  I heard it is great except very buggy.  I'm just wondering as of April 2019 what is the state of the game?  Is it mostly fixed or still a mess?

Thanks much.

Comments

• RoarymRoarym Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited April 10
    @slowpoke68 ; I have over 125 hours into the game and starting the final chapter.  I haven't run into a single bug that has stopped my progression through the game.  I bought the game right after the first major 1.1 patch. Sure I have had a few memory issues  and crashes here and there but nothing that a quick restart didn't take care of.  The latest major patch 1.3 fixed some of my major complaints.  I highly recommend it.
    Tokken
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member RarePosts: 2,862
    yeah no bugs I could notice, you just need to read a lot if its your first time on pathfinder module, a lot of rules are pretty for this module only, there is also some mods who can give you some extra qol things to do

and serious if you really like a RPG you will like this I do recommend
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • slowpoke68slowpoke68 Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Thanks much guys, does look like a really good game and I will give it a try.
    Tokken